Injury Report: Mark Fraser

LeafsRReady

Aug 14, 2011
still think they are showcasing gardiner for a bigger deal ....u could just send reily back to moose jaw if he wasnt in the plans ......in the end i still think only 1 of gards or reilly will be the offensive D MAN

You can't be serious. Gardiner has improved the defensive part of his game by leaps and bounds and he is one of the few dmen, other than Rielly, to skate the puck out of our end. I can see Gardiner as one of top 2 pairings and Rielly on the other for years to come. Unless you have knowledge of him being traded for a top 1C it makes no sense to trade him.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Fraser has looked awkward this season. He looks out of shape, and he has been a giveaway machine in is own end.

I think Reilly has been far more effective, and I'm glad he'll get another shot.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Lets have a look at Liles. I think he could be ahead of everyone except Phaneuf and Gunnarsson.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Why would we put Liles in over Rielly? silly!

To increase his trade value and stabilize the defence, which is looking very inexperienced and mistake-prone lately (including Morgan Rielly...that's why he's not playing)

Mr Scarface*

Can we please sticky this Fraser injury report thread? It would make everybody's life easier including Carly Carlyle.

Beginning to think that we must make a move for a d-type of guy cause of Fraser's injury problems. Clearly we do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad