Marincin Being Sat... For Keith Aulie.. MM to OKC For a Few Hours, Back Up Now

• Thread starter McDeathbyCheerios*
  • Start date

MinnesotaFats

Aug 10, 2005
I'd rather put my dong in a toaster than keep watching this team make stupid decisions. Just an absolute disgrace what this org has become, and it all starts with Lowe. How much longer, Katz?

Pressure

Real Talk
Aug 11, 2005
Edmonton
Keith Aulie in the AHL:
GP G A PTS
8 0 1 1 -6

Eakins going full Eakins

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look Eakins, act Eakins, not Pejorative Slured. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not Pejorative Slured. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Eakins, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't Pejorative Slured. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Pejorative Slured, no. You went full Eakins, man. Never go full Eakins. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full Eakins, went home empty handed

Last edited:

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i am going to hit up the local comedy clubs and just read off things the oilers have done since 2007 and just rake in the laughs. killer material right here

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Eakins has totally lost it. But at least this will help us being 1 step closer to seeing him canned. So sick of him that I don't care anymore who replaced him. Put Buchy in as HC for all I care, I can't take Eakins and his "I'm the smartest guy on earth" routine.

JJTopper

Registered Creeper
Jul 11, 2002
Visit site
Edmonton Oilers
@EdmontonOilers
"We're looking for some grit, and not just out of Keith. It's got to come from everybody." - Coach Eakins on switching Marincin w/ Aulie

:laugh:

Ya...he'll show that grit in a post-goal scrum after getting walked for the 10th time. I still have nightmares of Cory Cross. This team's management/coaching never ceases to amaze. :shakehead

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
They have to be trolling us. First Acton goes down, everybody is happy. Then they sit Marincin in order to get Aulie to the lineup. LOL.

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Eakins has totally lost it. But at least this will help us being 1 step closer to seeing him canned. So sick of him that I don't care anymore who replaced him. Put Buchy in as HC for all I care, I can't take Eakins and his "I'm the smartest guy on earth" routine.

Eakins is not getting fired as long as MacT is GM. He's part of the club now.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
This is what we get for going against Master Eakins' word. He knows he has full job security, so he's just doing this to troll everyone who criticized his actions during his first year.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
"I have a mandate from my bosses to win (the mcdavid sweapstakes), i am here to win (the mcdavid sweapstakes)" - Eakins

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Marincin is either injured or being traded, their is no other logical conclusion.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I can't wait for the rest of the Oilers squeak out an undeserved win, and cover up for Aulie's terrible play. Eakins with a smug attitude and smile after the game.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Again with this ****.

Livid right now. My office mate just asked me what was wrong when he noticed me making a fist, clenching a semi-important document in my hand.

Guess I'm on Step #2

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Marincin is either injured or being traded, their is no other logical conclusion.

I didn't think he was very good last night but not sit him for aulie bad... Maybe he is being traded. Please be for a center.

If we see arco on the waiver wire in the next few days I'll be mighty pleased.

Pressure

Real Talk
Aug 11, 2005
Edmonton
:shakehead

You have any idea how much the management team will be lambasted if Marincin is traded? and the return is crap? 6'4, 22 year old defenceman who has shut down top lines in the NHL at this age, maturity and in an environment of losing.

Sounds like a great plan. Only the Oilers would do something so ridiculous. Said it before, Mac T purposely omitted Marincin when talking about his "Pillars" on defence referring to Klef and Nurse. :shakehead

I'd lose my ****.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
:shakehead

You have any idea how much the management team will be lambasted if Marincin is traded? and the return is crap? 6'4, 22 year old defenceman who has shut down top lines in the NHL at this age, maturity and in an environment of losing.

Sounds like a great plan. Only the Oilers would do something so ridiculous. Said it before, Mac T purposely omitted Marincin when talking about his "Pillars" on defence referring to Klef and Nurse. :shakehead

I'd lose my ****.

Yet he is being sat. You see it, I see it, everyone but those most important see it.

It's disgustingly frustrating.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Did Marincin get injured or banged up yesterday? I stopped watching after the first.

If not... :help:.

Good thing I'm missing the next few games too...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad