Post-Game Talk: Marill... Merrill..! Habs win in Oil town

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Drouin almost singlehandedly lost us the game and he's been shit for months now. I usually defend the guy because he's a great passer but f*** its so obvious he doesn't want to get physically involved in any way. Won't go near the net, ever.

Bench his ass

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
gritty, gut check performance.

Weber, whose deservedly taken a lot of heat lately, was very good for most of the game (but then completely exposed in the last 2-3 min... just can't hang with top forwards for 60min and still be effective late in a game... does not bode well for the PO's if we make it).

JKO (who really needs to be played more), Romanov and Suzuki keep showing impressive signs. Gotta build around them intentionally over next 2-3 years!

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Poehling couldn't be worse than Drouin at this point. I would call him back.
I would love to give Poehling a look to end the season but with one more call up it's unlikely. I'm sure he'll be part of playoff squad but probably won't play. Who knows injuries happen

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Play Romanov and merril more. 27 mins for chariot, 24 for Weber what a joke. Wtf was Weber doing out there at the end. That was so bad. Romanov 13 mins lol what a joke. Kk playing 1:30 only more than staal is also another joke. Kinda rattled at the usage of players. Chariot and Weber should be getting third line minutes. Maybe they would be more effective.

but a lot of players were very good for us tonight. Yuuuuuge win!!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007

Weber, whose deservedly taken a lot of heat lately, was very good for most of the game (but then completely exposed in the last 2-3 min... just can't hang with top forwards for 60min and still be effective late in a game... does not bode well for the PO's if we make it).

JKO (who really needs to be played more), Romanov and Suzuki keep showing impressive signs. Gotta build around them intentionally over next 2-3 years!
KK's ice time was stupid. Should've played a lot more.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016

KK, Suzuki, Caufield, Romanov, Guhle, Primeau. Add in maybe Poehling and that's the core going forward

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad