Player Discussion Marco Scandella

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Which is funny because in the Price thread he is being credited for turning around our D and is the reason why Price can finally put up good numbers.

I am going to relish seeing the mixed narrative on Marco. On one hand he will be trashed for being useless, but OTOH he will be praised for making our LD better so Price was able to go into god mode again.
he is and he does, doesnt take much effort to understand why.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I wouldn't mind giving Scandella a 2 year contract. It would allow Brook and Fleury to spend more time in the ahl, and once one of them is fully ready, we can trade Scandella for a pick.

Chariot - Weber
Romanov - Petry
Scandella - Mete

Mete can play both sides, so its fine

Reactions: 26Mats

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I wouldn't mind giving Scandella a 2 year contract. It would allow Brook and Fleury to spend more time in the ahl, and once one of them is fully ready, we can trade Scandella for a pick.

Chariot - Weber
Romanov - Petry
Scandella - Mete

He's not bad, but he's not great either. He's extremely vanilla which isn't the worst thing for a dman, but he really shouldn't get 2 years unless it's dirt cheap.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Chariot - Weber
Romanov - Petry
Scandella - Mete

And Kulak is #7. As long as Scandella is better than Kulak, he should be retained in the top 7 - if the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad