Confirmed with Link: Marc Bergevin joins the Kings as GM consultant

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Him , Robitaille, Blake and Pat Brisson are all pretty tight so it's no surprise seeing him land in LA/California for a while. I'm not sure it's going to be a long term thing but there are worst ways to spend his free time.

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2016
Him , Robitaille and Pat Brisson are all pretty tight so it's no surprise seeing him land in LA for a while. I'm not sure it's going to be a long term thing but there are worst ways to spend his free time.

The Montreal's boys are running the show in L.A.

Reactions: FF de Mars

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I would call him a sort of good plummer when he was with us. The plummer of GMs. Hard working and so forth. I guess he could be a good hand to help any clubs.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Congrats to MB. We knew this was a place he could end up in.

He has a close relationship with both Blake and Robitaille, so it is no surprise he ends up there.

I imagine this also means Molson doesn't need to pay MB the rest of this year, which is money he can now spend back in new hockey ops personnel.

Also, Danault finally could only get away from MB for a few months.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Well that refutes people who were saying that Bergevin had a bad reputation and would have a hard time finding another job.

Whoever were saying that either hadn't noticed or refused to notice that no matter how much we wanted him out, he still had a lot of connections and good relationships in the league. And there was no way he would have a hard time finding a job.

The only question would be how soon he'd want to get back in and in what role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad