Marc Bergevin: “I believe that with a better or different attitude, we don’t have 40 losses)

Benedict Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk: A spy?
Jul 19, 2011
CASCADIA NOW
I really have to think the only reason this clown still has a job is he's French.
The achillies heel of the whole organization. You know loads of teams have problems with mismanagement, my own team included, but I really can't think any team that has such a huge structural barrier to success like the Habs do with their French language politics.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Is this from post-season exit interviews kind of thing?

It's really weird as a Leafs fan to watch/hear some of this stuff from other teams. It's so depressing that they can't just be honest about how the season went and what they can do to change it. I guess it brings back memories and it's easy to see the bullshit now.

The Lucic interview in Edmonton was hard to watch for me, the guy is completely surrounded by vultures and has to just take it try and spin positive as best he can. A hard watch.

If an entire team sucks it should be coming down pretty hard on the management in most cases.

Oh well.

Reactions: Kimota

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Is this from post-season exit interviews kind of thing?

It's really weird as a Leafs fan to watch/hear some of this stuff from other teams. It's so depressing that they can't just be honest about how the season went and what they can do to change it. I guess it brings back memories and it's easy to see the bull**** now.

The Lucic interview in Edmonton was hard to watch for me, the guy is completely surrounded by vultures and has to just take it try and spin positive as best he can. A hard watch.

If an entire team sucks it should be coming down pretty hard on the management in most cases.

Oh well.
You don't think that Lucic contributed a lot to it? Lol, He is a proud guy and he sounded defeated. They shoved him with Connor on the PP all year, but yeah....

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
bergevin_marc-1040x572.jpg

bruins-fire-peter-chiarelli.jpg

benningsurprise1.jpg

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
"Attitude reflects leadership, captain". Wait it's max patioretty?!??

Yeah 40 losses seems about right. That and having no center, AGAIN!

HenrikW

Feb 21, 2018
You don't think that Lucic contributed a lot to it? Lol, He is a proud guy and he sounded defeated. They shoved him with Connor on the PP all year, but yeah....

You are talking out of your ass when you suggest that it has anything to do with PP time. Last season he had pp 25 points, his best season on the PP with 200%. Up until chrismas break Lucic had 26 points in 36 games, on pace for 59 which is everything that could be asked for him. He got ~20 of those points with RNH on the 2nd line. He was moved up because he was the best winger on the team except for Draisaitl.

For whatever reason Lucic was an entirely different player after Christmas break and there's no explaination as to why he went from playing great to 1-7-8 in 46 games with 1.3% shooting % when his career average is at 14%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad