Injury Report: Mar. 9: Meszaros (shoulder) activated from LTIR

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Damn, he looked really bad these two games he has been back. I much preferred Gus and Gervais as our third pairing. I don't know whether that's rushing him to come back from the injury or whether that's what we're to expect from him.

Nazareth

Feb 28, 2013
Do you guys have a Luke Schenn update for tonight? I'm not a Flyers fan so pardon my ignorance. I have him on my fantasy team and really need the hits. I must be a closet fan because I have 5 flyers! (Giroux, Simmons, Voracek, Timmonen and Schenn) if you guys think he'll be a scratch I gotta make a move and maybe pick up Rinaldo?

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Do you guys have a Luke Schenn update for tonight? I'm not a Flyers fan so pardon my ignorance. I have him on my fantasy team and really need the hits. I must be a closet fan because I have 5 flyers! (Giroux, Simmons, Voracek, Timmonen and Schenn) if you guys think he'll be a scratch I gotta make a move and maybe pick up Rinaldo?

He is skating with the team this morning so signs are pointing to yes he will play.

https://twitter.com/RandyJMiller/status/312572075615342593

Luke Schenn out there for #Flyers morning skate after missing game with flu

Nazareth

Feb 28, 2013
Thanks guys, good news and good luck tonight. Really good luck every night with the amount of Flyers I have!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad