GDT: Mar 30 - CGY @ OTT 3pm MT [Snet W] & ABB @ TOR 2pm MT [Snet 360]

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
had to drop by to say congrats to the kid. Been man crushing him all season. Second in goals only to your captain amirite? SICK! Good for you guys.

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Kerr and Simmer are killing me this year. We NEED new announcers so bad I could cry.

I get PBP from the best guy in Flames history. Peter Maher.

Don't like Kerr. No prob. With internet radio combined with a PVR it is not hard to sync everything up.

Peter Maher is a Calgary broadcasting legend. And he is not going to be around forever. I have no sympathy for people who complain about Flames PBP when the best broadcaster in Flames history is doing every single game.

Turn up your radio-Def Leppard

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Don't like Kerr. No prob. With internet radio combined with a PVR it is not hard to sync everything up.

Peter Maher is a Calgary broadcasting legend. And he is not going to be around forever. I have no sympathy for people who complain about Flames PBP when the best broadcaster in Flames history is doing every single game.

Not everyone is able to watch on PVR. Those people, at least, deserve some sympathy.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB

No love for Ed Whalen?

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013

I don't have a PVR because I am poor as balls.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
That the Senators have that god awful Avicii song as their goal song just makes me hate them more.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Galiardi displays the two things he brings to the team in quick succession: missing an easy scoring chance and diving.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad