GDT: Maple Leafs vs St. Louis Blues 7 PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
actually saw lupul, finish a check and then tried to throw another one, before giving a player a little slash before going to the bench.

His decision to finish the check was a little late as his decision to go into the corner and forecheck was late and allowed the blues player enough time to make an easy exit pass.
It appears that he received the message from Babcock against Pittsburgh where he only had 10 mins of playing time.

He still is a weak link on this team in terms of ruining great forechecks and zone pressure.... Very happy that Babcock is making him pay for his lacklustre effort

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
I find myself listening to the away broadcast now. I can't stand Rominak, he is terrible. His calls suck, he's boring, he asks dumb questions, he has an average of 10 cringe moments a game.

WTF is rogers thinking.

Been doing that for awhile and I highly recommend it. I refuse to ever listen to Romanuk, I think the guy has some kind of brain disease.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
I find myself listening to the away broadcast now. I can't stand Rominak, he is terrible. His calls suck, he's boring, he asks dumb questions, he has an average of 10 cringe moments a game.

WTF is rogers thinking.

Think they got too ambitious and signed all the analysts they could, TSN may have surprised them by signing a lot of on air talent despite not having a national contract. With all their big plans there just weren't a lot of play by play guys around.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Been doing that for awhile and I highly recommend it. I refuse to ever listen to Romanuk, I think the guy has some kind of brain disease.

.... My problem with him is he always goes full play by play... Even when he asks questions it's in his raspy aggressive commentator tone. It's hard to listen too. However he just asked a question and his tone had some softness to it... Too my surprise. Maybe he's getting better.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Advertising Finding Nemo during a predominantly male viewership sporting event.

It's shocking that CBC fails so much.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

males can't watch and enjoy Finding Nemo?
it's about dads and sons ;)

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto

Yeah, they should be advertising all of CBC's male-oriented programming other than HNIC. Which is... The National?

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
We work so much harder this year. It's such a pleasant treat to see.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Imagine more talent overall and you have a Pat Burns flashback team here. Just battling all game long.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
males can't watch and enjoy Finding Nemo?
it's about dads and sons ;)

Sure. But there's better programs to advertise that on and better programs to advertise during this program. Advertising it now is virtually useless.

Being in the field, it irks me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad