canadon

Jun 25, 2015
Vaughan, ON
YES!!!

Name That Leaf!

latest

Swervin - 1
Nithonieniel - 1

Hint: This player got traded to the Florida Panthers for a 3rd round pick, but never reported and held out for 1 1/2 years before officially retiring and becoming a firefighter in Cornwall.

Kilger

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Guys, if you are too young, this is Pat Burns stuff. Stuffing the opposition, making dud players into what they were, when they were at their best, bringing out the best in the worst.

Nothing better than this in sports. You are witnessing history here, Babcock will definitely lead these guys to a Cup. No question.

Peter Holland and Kadri and Gardiner and Phaneuf playing like this? Really? Lols this is superstar coaching.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
YES!!!

Name That Leaf!

latest

Swervin - 1
Nithonieniel - 1

Hint: This player got traded to the Florida Panthers for a 3rd round pick, but never reported and held out for 1 1/2 years before officially retiring and becoming a firefighter in Cornwall.

Chad "once scored a penalty shot game winner in a 1-0 win for us in a game with multiple power outages causing delays in Pittsburgh" Kilger.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Remains to be seen. This team is trending in the right direction. If not for the 1st month adjustment and goaltending, we'd be wild card.

like i said. Shanahan said that they have to stick to the plan. I don't think they're going to be all "yay we're in a wild card spot with a lot od disposable players."

just my feeling. we'll see what's up come Feb 29

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Travis Green best guy to have one or two beers with ever. Just a very interesting man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad