GDT: Maple Leafs vs. Capitals. 7pm. Verizon Center. 4.16.2013

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I do hope you're being sarcastic? This team is a contender, best PP i the league by a distance might i add.

I meant the Jets. Liberati0n said the Jets were only delaying the inevitable (missing out on the play-offs). I added they were also hurting their draft position. I've been firmly off Team Tank since the Winnipeg Massacre.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I meant the Jets. Liberati0n said the Jets were only delaying the inevitable (missing out on the play-offs). I added they were also hurting their draft position. I've been firmly off Team Tank since the Winnipeg Massacre.

Sorry man jumped the gun, i was just not going to accept anyone bashing the caps after the way they've come through in the clutch to lead the SE

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The goals were nice but I think I liked the education of Jake Gardiner by Ovechkin and Nazem Kadri by Erskine even more.

The two Ottawa games should be good tests, particularly with Anderson back.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Dos puntos!

utahgetme2.jpg

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Taking nothing away from Browsies fine year it must be nice having Nick and Ribs facing Brow on every PP, and Ovi as a decoy.

I wonder if we could get the same production out of Fehr in that same PP slot.

Liberati0n*

Taking nothing away from Browsies fine year it must be nice having Nick and Ribs facing Brow on every PP, and Ovi as a decoy.

I wonder if we could get the same production out of Fehr in that same PP slot.

Probably more.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
Hey guys. Why isn't Orlov playing in the top 6?

As you know I've been following the team via boxscores this season and hilights so you'd know more.

Thanks.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I'd just like to point out how much I do not miss Semin.
Speaking of which...

@ice_chip: Semin likely ends Canes' chances of comeback with penalty with 2:41 left in regulation.

Orlov is getting games in Hershey and working his way back. That way basically everyone from 1-8 on the depth chart is playing all the time.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
Speaking of which...

@ice_chip: Semin likely ends Canes' chances of comeback with penalty with 2:41 left in regulation.

Orlov is getting games in Hershey and working his way back. That way basically everyone from 1-8 on the depth chart is playing all the time.

Thanks.

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
I like Erats game, just not his age. If he were this player with the age of about 23-25 I'd be more happy with the trade.

of course.....because when I think of Cup winning teams I think of a bunch of 23 year olds......not to mention, a guy like that would be one of the top young players in the league, and not going to be moved for an unproven prospect

Liberati0n*

Speaking of which...

He's a team player, having the decency not to jeopardize Carolina's rising draft position.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Any complaints about that performance would just be nitpicking.

Nice, complete game.

Though it has to be mentioned how abysmal the officiating was. Their penalty calls were inconsistent, to put it nicely. And how does a whole crew miss a puck going off the safety netting?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad