GDT: Maple Leafs vs Boston Bruins

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Yeah other than the fact that it wasn't the playoffs, wasn't game 7, Boston still got a point on their way to the playoffs while we desperately try to position ourselves middle of the pack of the non playoff teams.
We showed them.

Hence, the sarcasm smilie at the end of my post.

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
Come on...

What world are we living in if we're worried the Leafs won't lose enough?

I want to see them make progress and all, but losing's fit this team like a shoe for years and considering all the dead weight on this year's roster, a top four pick is inevitable.

There aren't too many truly bad teams this season. With CMD back, EDM might turn things around somewhat. I don't think WPG and CGY are THAT bad. They should finish near .500. I can see the Leafs finishing with as high as 75/76 points and still finishing in the bottom three or four.

I don't care about past years to be honest. Most fans are going off emotion more so then reason. That's fine, but I can't put my self to it. Not when I see post lockout Stanley Cup winners with guys like Doughty, Kane, Toews, Crosby, Malkin, Niedermayer, Staal, Pronger etc.

There's something these players all have in common. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I don't care about past years to be honest. Most fans are going off emotion more so then reason. That's fine, but I can't put my self to it. Not when I see post lockout Stanley Cup winners with guys like Doughty, Kane, Toews, Crosby, Malkin, Niedermayer, Staal, Pronger etc.

There's something these players all have in common. I'm sure you can figure it out.

I am so emotionally detached from this team right now, it's not even funny. It's all about a top draft pick for me. I don't care who we are playing. There is nothing to get emotionally attached to on this roster. Nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad