Confirmed with Link: Maple Leafs sign G Joseph Woll to 3-year entry-level contract (will report to Leafs, not Marlies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
Probably no. 1 for the marlies next season by default. Their goaltending is atrocious

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
Is he gonna come over to Marlies straight away? Is this another future ELC that's gonna start next year
? Will need Marlies PTO for this season?

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Are we looking at a Woll and Scott tandem in the AHL next year or is 1 of them possibly going to the Growlers

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I think it’s fair to say those two aren’t real goalies with real NHL upside

They are good enough to lead us to the Calder Cup this year, so unless Woll just comes out blazing, I doubt he plays over them this year.

Next year, I have Woll splitting with Hutch for one year, with Scott and Bouthillier the goalies for the Growlers.

Garteig and McAdam are not that good. The Growlers' defense is not amazing, and I hope we try to improve it for next year in the interest for our two young goalie prospects down there, but the Growlers are still the best team in the ECHL and both of them have mediocre numbers and are old, so they should not be back next year.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Are we looking at a Woll and Scott tandem in the AHL next year or is 1 of them possibly going to the Growlers

I think Woll will start for the Marlies and Kaskisuo will backup.

Scott will start for the Growlers or possibly be loaned to a different AHL team to get his starts in as well. With Bouthillier on the Growlers as well

member 300185

Goalies dont peak until much older. Between 25 and 27. Woll is our number 1 of the future.

Rogue

Jun 21, 2017
He is got talant.
I hope we manage to develop him and shape him into something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad