GDT: Maple Leafs @ Sabres | 7PM - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
People really calling Kadri an idiot?

He's a player that's at his best when he's playing angry. I'd rather my player be too passionate than play like he doesn't even care.
Take a number and wait in that situation. It isn't the time to take your shot.

Reactions: saffronleaf

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Ristolainen can charge Kadri and no call.

Kadri love taps him and Risto folds like a cheap tent. Boom call.

****ing disgrace.

That was a clean hit by Risto, Kadri needs to just take the hit, make the play (like he did) and get on with the game. Stupid cross-check and was definitely not a love tap, he tried to hit him as hard as he could. Stupid play by Naz, can't defend a play like that, dumb play and we payed the price for it. He needs to smarten up, that was a terrible last 5 mins for Kadri.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta

He's a player that's at his best when he's playing angry. I'd rather my player be too passionate than play like he doesn't even care.
He took a dumb penalty on the powerplay then took another one moments after getting out of the box. You are damn right I’m calling him an idiot. That was incredibly stupid.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton

Be passionate on the next shift. Make him drop the gloves. Make sure it's even. You just gave him a PP and he scored on it. I'm sure he got over the crosscheck.

Reactions: saffronleaf

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

They're saying he made an idiotic play, not that he’s an idiot.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010

Playing angry and playing stupid aren't the same thing.

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Lol at calling Kadri an idiot. These two have history against each other. It was a 4:1 game and we are already in the playoffs while they are sucking like hell. Kadri is a nasty player who doesnt let others f*** with him. Nothing wrong with that play given the circumstances.

People whining about the Leafs being soft, but when one of our better players show up, than he is an idiot. Funny

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
It drives me nuts when Gardiner is put out there after a penalty. He always falls asleep with the puck, intensity, and assignments.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Lol at calling Kadri an idiot. These two have history against each other. It was a 4:1 game and we are already in the playoffs while they are sucking like hell. Kadri is a nasty player who doesnt let others **** with him. Nothing wrong with that play given the circumstances.
I guarantee you he didn't give a single thought to the current Leafs playoff situation and how meaningless this game is for both teams.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

There is passionate, then, there is stupid! What Kadri did WAS STUPID!

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
That was pretty stupid by Kadri. If it was a dirty hit I wouldn't have a problem with his reaction but can't take that penalty after leaving the box after already serving a bad penalty. We have plugs taking bad penalties every game though, so at least Kadri is a useful part of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad