Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs @ Predators - February 3rd on TSN4 - Rinne is injured, so we'll win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
How do I bet vCash someone help?

Go to VBookie on the tabs you see on the top. In there you will have a list of games you want bet on. Click on that thread and you will enter the thread. The betting option will be similar to how you vote on a poll. Just choose which one you want to bet on and write the amount. Your pretty much done after that. PM one of the mods if you still don't get it.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Out of curiosity, if you lose all your vCash how do you get more?

Go to the vCash thread and beg them to give you some starter vCash before your vWife finds out you gambled all their vSavings.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Back to Bernier tonight?

Be good to see them play well, it's been a while.

Last edited:

Scion

May 25, 2012
I'll be shocked if the Leafs win this one. Nashville is money at home.

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
Literally no one has any hope for this game. Could definitely see the Leafs winning, shocking everyone.... then dropping the next 6 in spectacular fashion.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
this is the type of game the leafs end up winning

Let's go for 10 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
It *used* to be the type of game they end up winning. Nashville is going to win yet again albeit by a closer score. Leafs, no more than one goal scored vs Nashville's 4 or 5.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Let's go leafs. Give us another great game with a one goal loss. Entertaining to watch and for the greater benefit of the team.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Roman Josi is a heck of a Defenceman, going to enjoy watching him tonight. A 2nd rd pick too folks.

Forsberg is a guy I liked his draft year, another to keep an eye on.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Roman Josi is a heck of a Defenceman, going to enjoy watching him tonight. A 2nd rd pick too folks.

Forsberg is a guy I liked his draft year, another to keep an eye on.

I was so pissed when we took Rielly over FF because I knew he was going to be a great player, but now I don't mind our pick, even if FF is a better forward, Rielly will be a steady top pairing dman for us, something we need more than scoring.

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
I was so pissed when we took Rielly over FF because I knew he was going to be a great player, but now I don't mind our pick, even if FF is a better forward, Rielly will be a steady top pairing dman for us, something we need more than scoring.

I thought the same way at the time. I highly expected us to draft Forsberg, was like 80% sure we would. But I am happy we drafted Morgan after I found out more about him. Defensemen like him really are rare finds. Especially since we went on to draft Nylander who could be even better than FF or just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad