GDT: Maple Leafs @ Canadiens | Feb. 28 @ 7PM | CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I'm glad that one or two people appreciate the hours and hours I spent sketching our players' faces by hand with my 2HB pencil.

:sarcasm:

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Oh btw...anyone interested in trading their current habs player jersey for a 100 year anniversary edition Andrei Kostitsyn jersey ?:naughty:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Tonight, my longtime buddy who is a Leafs fan will become a Habs fan if MTL wins by 5 or more goals.

GHG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't stick...
It has to be an off season ritual.
I left off in 87 but did not make it official 'till 88
Didn't want to jinx my buddies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
i hope not they are one of the only teams in the east that scare me

It's the "been there" about the Rangers that scares me. I used to see the Bruins of the old Boston garden make me feel the same way. The sad thing about the Rangers from my standpoint is the fact that Kris Kreider took the legs out of our Stanley cup chance.:yo:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Go Habs Go!

I will be watching this at my house covered in Habs memorabilia but surrounded by at least a dozen leafs fans!

Need this win so I don't get torn apart

Win or lose, you should have plenty of ammunition by now. I can't imagine that they have a whole lot of material, lol.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It's the "been there" about the Rangers that scares me. I used to see the Bruins of the old Boston garden make me feel the same way. The sad thing about the Rangers from my standpoint is the fact that Kris Kreider took the legs out of our Stanley cup chance.:yo:

And he's run goalies since then, so he clearly didn't feel any remorse or give a **** at all. He's reckless around goalies, and that scares me more than the Rangers themselves.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
The habs seem to always play down to their Competition so this one will probably be close .

Habs 3 leaves 2

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The habs seem to always play down to their Competition so this one will probably be close .

Habs 3 leaves 2

add in the dynamics of the last game before the trade deadline. Either the leaf players have a great game to showcase themselves and get a ticket out of Toronto, or maybe they are too distracted to do much of anything.

I'd imagine that the habs players could be on edge too unless you've established yourself as part of an untouchable core group.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
Rivalries are so unpredictable. Several years ago the Dallas Cowboys finished 1-15 and only beat their rivals the Washington Redskins

I'm a relatively new NFL fan, can you explain the history of the Cowboys & Redskins rivalry please.

I'm a Colts fan living in Houston.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
With a win tonight, the Habs would be 2 pts back of Nashville for the NHL lead in points with a game in hand.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
Ideally you want a Price shutout, but hoping for 2 goals or less to increase the GAA and SV% lead on Rinne.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad