lX7KnPo.jpg

Canadiens | Stat | Leafs
40-16-5|Record|25-31-5
7-1-2|L10|3-6-1
167|GF|170
135|GA|185
16.8|PP%|18.8
85.8|PK%|81.6

Lines are not set, penciled in if you will.

Last edited:

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Just beat the Leafs, and convincingly. And please, no injuries tonight against them. At least Clarkson is no longer with the team, so the chance for that will be reduced.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Can't wait to see what new and creative ways Toronto fans will use to spin their being 30 pts behind in the standings as a sign of the Leafs being the superior team.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Can't wait to see what new and creative ways Toronto fans will use to spin their being 30 pts behind in the standings as a sign of the Leafs being the superior team.
Not to mention, being the centre of the hockey universe....;) And the # 1 team in revenue...their poor fans.
Well, they are only in year 48 of their rebuild....in the words of Burkie, I build my teams from the net out............he then went out and traded for Phil the thrill.....makes sense, eh...

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
My bad guys, this is definitely on CBC, I edited the title.

.I had just become so used to the Habs being relegated to City so that CBC can air episodes of Tank Battles

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

.I had just become so used to the Habs being relegated to City so that CBC can air episodes of Tank Battles
It cracks us all up, the Leafs can play the Sabres, and the Habs can play the Bruins...and we get the City channel and the Leafs get national, it's unbelievable...

Oh well, we all know who will be on CBC in April, and hopefully May-June...;)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Rivalries are so unpredictable. Several years ago the Dallas Cowboys finished 1-15 and only beat their rivals the Washington Redskins

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

Not a big fan of the HNIC crew. TVA neither. I prefer sportsnet/city and RDS.

GO HABS GO!!!!!

tumblr_miflj5OnYi1qe46u5o2_250.gif

tumblr_miflj5OnYi1qe46u5o4_250.gif

tumblr_miflj5OnYi1qe46u5o5_r1_250.gif

dmanfish90

How about 76 for 25?
Jan 5, 2011
Newmarket, Ontario
Hey everyone,

A friend of mine (a Leaf fan) has a hockey blog called Between The Benches and I was asked to write a post about being a Habs fan in Leaf Nation.

So ahead of tonight's game, I give you my perspective here.

Here's the beginning of my article:

There’s only one thing more exacerbating than being a Habs fan living in Toronto (or more accurately, the Greater Toronto Area): being a Habs fan living in Boston. I’ve done the former for most of my life and cannot imagine doing the latter.

My brief history: I was born in Toronto and raised in Vaughan, but not before living in Côte Saint-Luc, Québec for a three to four year period during my pre-school and kindergarten days. My mother was born in Montréal and my dad moved to Canada from overseas to study at McGill University during the mid- to late ’70s...

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
According to Therrien

PAP is cleared but won't be in the lineup
Emelin will travel on the California trip
Beaulieu remains with Gilbert tonight
Gonchar back, probably with Pateryn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events