GDT: Maple Leafs @ Blackhawks 7:00pm on City TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Polak isn't a good defenseman. He reminds me far too much of Tim Gleason (the Maple Leafs version).

We need smarter defenseman and forwards who don't just bolt right out of the zone as soon as they see their D has the puck...support them you idiots then only you will get the puck.

When you cheat, this is what happens, win big because it pays off, lose embarrassingly because it doesn't pay off.

How can the NYI pick up Leddy and Boychuk and Nonis keeps pulling plugs off the shelf every year

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I find it funny how many of you are ******** on the leafs tonight when it's easily been their best effort since Detroit at home. Chicago has more or less out leafed the leafs tonight and were out played most of it. Sometimes I wonder if anyone here actually watches the game or just comments on the score.

Bottom line, if the leafs played like they did tonight every game they'd do lot better. That's the problem though, they take games off whenever they feel like it.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Fire Carlyle now. Take away the players excuse playing for a lame duck coch who plays a piss poor system

Bring in a new voice with new system. Ifvthevsame results happen which are lack of D zone ability and hard work and determination then you know it is all on the players. You can then make sweeping changes in summer player personal wise

It's all too simple

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Boston tied it. Perfect night :)

When I started typing.. I was going to say "Boston tying the game here would be a perfect night." :laugh:

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I find it funny how many of you are ******** on the leafs tonight when it's easily been their best effort since Detroit at home. Chicago has more or less out leafed the leafs tonight and were out played most of it. Sometimes I wonder if anyone here actually watches the game or just comments on the score.

Bottom line, if the leafs played like they did tonight every game they'd do lot better. That's the problem though, they take games off whenever they feel like it.

People watch the game, they just don't understand what they're seeing. Also, sheep-like mentality.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Why? Las Vegas will need a team that can make the playoffs for fan support.

Ummm... you are aware how expansion drafts work? All you get are 4th line plugs. It takes at leats 5 years for those teams to generally even have a hope to compete (San Jose and Tampa being exceptions).

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC

Yeah your"re right . Better effort.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
great-oz.jpg

Our top line.
The Scarecrow,Tinman and Cowardly Lion.
Epic.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
People watch the game, they just don't understand what they're seeing. Also, sheep-like mentality.

I see guys skating and a black cylinder disk like object that seems dense. They appear to be trying to smack it with sticks... Primitives

CalgaryLeaf*

Missed the last 2 goals - what was the scoop ?
Kevin McGran
@kevin_mcgran
Gardiner checks Toews. Gardiner falls, Toews keeps going. Toews scores.

Kevin McGran
@kevin_mcgran
As if on cue, David Clarkson takes penalty. Hawks score.
Dec. 21, 2014

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Is Kane chicago's best player? I thought they had this guy named Toews.

Well, I guess it's lucky for Kane that he's not asked to be the team's leader and best player then. He can just go out and use his incredible offensive skills to be one of the best offensive players in the league. If only we had a player like that, we'd be on the right track!

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Well, I guess it's lucky for Kane that he's not asked to be the team's leader and best player then. He can just go out and use his incredible offensive skills to be one of the best offensive players in the league. If only we had a player like that, we'd be on the right track!

Make all the excuses you want for Kessel, he's been MIA for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad