GDT: Maple Leafs @ Blackhawks 7:00pm on City TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Opening up the GDT Early today since no one signed up.

:leafs 19 - 11 - 3 Versus :hawks 22 - 9 - 2

Second and last meeting of the season with the Blackhawks with the Leafs and Reimer winning it 3 - 2 on November 1st.

Reimer most likely to start this game.

Let's just forget about the game against the Flyers and look ahead to this one.

Go Leafs Go

s1r0ky

Mr. Optimistic
Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
I can see us winning tonight. Chicago played last night too. Hopefully we can get a few early goals again and shut them down this time.

Should beat Dallas too on Tuesday as well. I'm not worried.

thunderhawk905*

I can see us winning tonight. Chicago played last night too. Hopefully we can get a few early goals again and shut them down this time.

Shut them down this time = Reimer standing on his head again. Mr. Optimistic.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
I actually think the leafs win this one, but it'll be one of those ugly wins they don't deserve imo. I feel like we will come out flat the first period, get badly outshot and probably go down 2-0. Then we will suddenly wake up in the 2nd, pot two quick goals to tie re up. 3rd period I see us potting another two and then Chicago potting one, randy goes into survival mode and we get peppered with a ton of shots and riemer stands on his end to shut the door. Jmo of course.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012

As a team below us in the standings you should be worried.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We are gonna win this :laugh: You just know it.

This team had the chance to be top in the division. Instead, they lose two frustratingly bad games, to two teams they should have beat

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
We are gonna win this :laugh: You just know it.

This team had the chance to be top in the division. Instead, they lose two frustratingly bad games, to two teams they should have beat

That's what the Leafs do.
At the start of the year they beat the strong teams and lose to the under .500 club.
Then at the halfway point (when the good teams compete every night) they lose to those teams and still can't beat the under .500 club.
Let's see if it's any different.
For tonight:
Chicago GA: 67
Toronto GA: 98

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Corsi for % has Chicago at #1 with CF% of 55.0% and Leafs are 27th @ 45.3%.

This looks like a significant mismatch on paper.

However Leafs are likely going to put up a better fight then they did yesterday and the possession stats suggest.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
I think i may watch the raps tonight instead of this game. Can't see us winning this. Raptors are so much more exciting to watch, they actually play as a team.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
we're playing an awful lot of Sunday games.

anyway, chances are we win this. Like I posted before -this team has a tendency of letting opportunity slip through their fingers , wecould have been in 1st place today had they decided to play hockey.

i already feel for Reimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad