Low Effort GDT Maple Leafs at Senators - Game 1 - Tonight: 7 p.m., TSN, RDS - No Crosschecking the Leafs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
And let's go get PLD and complete the picture!

I feel like acquiring PLD would honestly push us over the edge. Move out some of our excess C for even an average defender(s) and I'd start talking playoffs. People shouldn't count us out, there's enough roster turnover that we're almost a completely new team at this point. I know its only 1 game but it's really hard to keep the adrenaline down right now.

Reactions: DrEasy

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
Thanks for the update on Batherson! I’m a Rangers fan, but digging this team. How about Norris? Tkachuk has been my guy in fantasy for a couple years and I might add that entire line...thinking of dropping Saad for Batherson

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I feel like acquiring PLD would honestly push us over the edge. Move out some of our excess C for even an average defender(s) and I'd start talking playoffs. People shouldn't count us out, there's enough roster turnover that we're almost a completely new team at this point. I know its only 1 game but it's really hard to keep the adrenaline down right now.

I don’t think he’d come here.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I wanted Galchenyuk in that Paul spot but then I did a complete 360 and kept on walking and realized what an idiot I am. I don’t think he can come close to that motor.

Reactions: Smeddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad