GDT: Maple Leafs (32-22-8) vs Hurricanes (34-22-4) | 7:00 PM EST | Hockey Night In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
yup Nylander is my dude but he hasn't been great tonight. Love Marner too but damn he's been very frustrating with the turnovers and lackadaisical play.
Tavares broke him

He can't make it work with the complete liability that is Tavares right now.

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
this is how DUMB this team is cannot play defense; weak mentally, and with a emergency goalie in net not even putting shots on net.

How does Dubas still have a job?
How exactly is it dubas' fault that the team isn't playing to its potential?

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
I hereby declare the Leafs change their name to the Toronto Anchors

because you don't know how low they can sink
Just when you think they can’t go any lower, they surprise you time and time again. They even pick themselves up for a period or game to give you false hope sometimes

Reactions: MJK

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Keefe better be tearing the team a new asshole. They are playing like unbelievable garbage, this might be the most shit I’ve ever seen a Leafs team play. The Marlies are WAY better than this, can’t believe what I’m watching.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I'l say for all the hate we're getting on that PP, everytime we touched a puck we were hooked off of it. Anytime a puck was moved, that player was immediately hooked off it. We needed to come in prepared and have better support though

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I can see Reimer or Mrazek back for the third...

I thought the Leafs had a good first period. That second was disgusting though. To have that level of urgency when the game has been gift wrapped for you. Pathetic.

Reactions: Erdinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad