GDT: Maple Leafs (32-22-8) vs Hurricanes (34-22-4) | 7:00 PM EST | Hockey Night In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Don't feel good about this game, Leafs don't deserve to win. Playing like a midget team out there

All true but the have lost games they desrved to win. All that matters is the points now. If you can steal 2 points, do it then get your ass kicked at practice

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Spezza is so slow and soft. I dont care how much skill he has, there's a reason he was scratched in Dallas.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I literally can't think of anything more "leafs" than losing to their own zamboni driver. And for that reason, it's almost a guarantee that the Canes hold on and win this one.

Reactions: BTO and MJK

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
What a golden opportunity to fill the net and the Leafs can barely muster a couple of shots against an emergency goalie. :shakehead

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
would have been nice for matthews to score but i'm sure real goaltenders will be back for 3rd and we f***ed.

at least freddy got his signature 3 goals in 3 minutes out of the way in the 2nd period

Reactions: LeafsRus

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
It is unacceptable that you have 3 shots on goal vs the emergency goalie in half a period.
It certainly helps Carolina that from the minute the substitute goalie came in, the refs decided that they can basically do whatever they want to defend him. Hence an entire shift of Clifford having his helmet ripped off and the amazing charging interference...
I mean, yeah, the Canes are down two goalies. So now they can knock people down before the puck even gets there?

Reactions: Gallagbi

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Keefe better be tearing the team a new asshole. They are playing like unbelievable garbage, this might be the most shit I’ve ever seen a Leafs team play. The Marlies are WAY better than this, can’t believe what I’m watching.

Keefe is more to blame than anybody. His zone entries are completely ineffective and nothing changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad