Manitoba Moose 2021 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Penalties obviously played a big part in that game. I don't know what caused it but that is a nutty penalty list. You'd think it was 30 years ago AHL. :laugh:

What was Stanley thinking? 5 minors?

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Gandhi, Fred Rogers, Mother Teresa, Eric Comrie, and the Dalai Lama.

All excellent choices. I was thinking maybe these guys... :DD
53fd74d1a7ca38d40065679b632ff5a1c2abd0ed0e41356e77d8bdf1834cc502.jpg

images

coogan.jpg

upload_2019-12-20_18-0-26.png

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Please call up Griffith. The guy deserves to be up over Luoto, to at least collect a Press box paycheque. He must be ticked to see Luoto up when he is lighting it up. Even Chibisov is far better than Luoto and could play a fourth line role.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Please call up Griffith. The guy deserves to be up over Luoto, to at least collect a Press box paycheque. He must be ticked to see Luoto up when he is lighting it up. Even Chibisov is far better than Luoto and could play a fourth line role.
Isn’t it better for their development to play than sit in pb?

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Isn’t it better for their development to play than sit in pb?
Griffith is a vet that doesn’t need to develop and won’t get any better but deserves some nhl money for how he’s playing. He’s like Shaw but better and may never get the call again.
Which is why he should sit in press box. Luoto is the young guy that needs icetime not Griffith. He should be on Moose.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Griffith is a vet that doesn’t need to develop and won’t get any better but deserves some nhl money for how he’s playing. He’s like Shaw but better and may never get the call again.
Which is why he should sit in press box. Luoto is the young guy that needs icetime not Griffith. He should be on Moose.
Luoto makes Laine happy after him holding out in the off-season I’m not going to worry bout a guy’s pay check who plays hockey for a living. It’s different holding back a guy who can make a difference on the ice like Niku. His reward for doing a good job is he gets to keep that job.

trebendan

Aug 13, 2010
Berdin really had to be sharp last night, as the Moose definitely took their foot off the gas after building up a 4-0 lead.

I was pretty impressed, though, with a couple of young Moose defencemen, especially Kovacevic. He was out there late to help hold on to the lead. I thought Stanley was pretty good, too, although a couple of times some Rampage players were able to get behind him near the Moose blue line. Gawanke was good too, but didn't play much late in the game when the Moose were barely holding on to the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad