Post-Game Talk: Manita In The Air (Flyers 1-5 Habs)

POTG? (21/02/2019)

• Total voters

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
DOMI IS A ****ING PROPER CENTER!

I understand that watching the Habs for the last decade may have given you amnesia when it comes to what constitutes a proper center but it should only be temporary and not permanent amnesia.

Well I don't agree. [Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
He is good, but his line is bleeding scoring chances against. I feel we're overrating his defensive play. He works hard, covers a lot of ice, but his defensive zone coverage is not great. Also, he regularly makes high-risk plays that end up in rushes going the other way.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Domi is not worse defensively than Galchenyuk, and his energ is more noticeable. AS I see the Habs, they seem to have greater depth than they did last season, when there were obvious holes.

I'm pleased with the way Danault is playing.
The only nonpaying passenger is Hudon. I doubt Seattle would draft him, If he's still around, Bergevin will put him on waivers when Suzuki and/or Poehling arrive)s. I look forward to the trade deadline to see if any significant player arrives. My preference would be a left Dman. Mete is not the answer==no goals, ineffective defensive play (he makes every opposing forward look like a thundering buffalo,

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Post #175 of that thread @Runner77

Thanks.

We should have just captioned it appropriately. This could become a forum meme.

2uegf2.jpg

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad