Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
WHAT MORE?

What more , hockey gods? How much more?

We’ve paid and paid relentlessly
Our feet has hardened to rock

When will our karmic debt be eradicated and gone for good
We are icing a team that is 50/50 to make the playoffs.

Its going to look ugly at times.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
No shot, tomorrow is an EZ dub
1697872773307.gif

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
So much will depend on injuries......apparently Pettersson is nicked up right now, and you can see what happens to the Canuck offense when he's at less than 100 percent.

There's just no scoring depth in this lineup or in the organization.. And unless that changes or their top-six guys sail through the season without missing a game, then making playoff projections for the Canucks is a stretch.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Going 3-2 on the first 5 games winning against Edmonton twice and beating Stanley cup finalist Florida is a good start.

Sorry doom-and-gloomers. Eat those fat L's

Reactions: Indiana

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
The Return of Canada’s Real Team is imminent. Buckle in friends, get ready for riot jokes, it’s time to come roaring back silently.

Reactions: Flik

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
All the flack I got when I created this thread, and now it's just crickets. It's alright, you can just tell me how right I am. No shame in it.
Weren't you the one who started the "Fire Travis Green" thread the moment he was made HC of the Canucks? And nearly every poster here slammed you and defended the hiring.

Whoever it was that started that thread, they were 1000% correct, and HFCanucks was collectively totally wrong.

Except for me, I stood on the sidelines. Better to remain silent and appear as a foo . . . well, you know . . .

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and WTG

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Weren't you the one who started the "Fire Travis Green" thread the moment he was made HC of the Canucks? And nearly every poster here slammed you and defended the hiring.

Whoever it was that started that thread, they were 1000% correct, and HFCanucks was collectively totally wrong.

Except for me, I stood on the sidelines. Better to remain silent and appear as a foo . . . well, you know . . .
I don't remember making the thread, but I was on the fire green bandwagon when he was a coach for the comets. One of the OGs.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad