Manifesting Destiny: The 2023-24 Playoffs Thread

When do the Canucks lock in playoffs

• Total voters

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I have a feeling in my bones that this year is playoff year. I've been manifesting this so hard for the past week it's unbelievable. It has had great success because they have won their last two games. Not only that, I've put the Canucks playoffs run on my vision board. My crystals are vibrating and giving off negative ions.

This is the year. If we all manifest together, we can make this happen!

1697516227664.jpeg

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Manifest destiny is not exactly the right term to use to make/will the playoffs. But I get your sense. The team should have no problem making playoffs if they don't run into injury problems. The reality is that this is a thin thin team, and the extensive travel will cause injury. Hoping for the best.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I have a feeling in my bones that this year is playoff year. I've been manifesting this so hard for the past week it's unbelievable. It has had great success because they have won their last two games. Not only that, I've put the Canucks playoffs run on my vision board. My crystals are vibrating and giving off negative ions.

This is the year. If we all manifest together, we can make this happen!

View attachment 753789
I really hope you didn’t do this on purpose as in jinx the Canucks with a evil intent.

If the intent is pure, Canucks will clinch playoffs by the new year

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and WTG

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Voted December because there is no November, because I believe in the thanksgiving rule.

Unless they are out of the playoffs at that stage, its bogus.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I do not believe in "jinx" the vibrations is all I believe and they tell me the truth. Canucks will make the playoffs.

I said back in August or September they would make it, but I still prefer to lay low, let things play out. 2 games feels very early to make proclamations.

Reactions: Indiana and WTG

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Canucks somehow finished 2nd in the West and draws an inexperienced Blackhawks team who overachieves this season.

Canucks are within 2 minutes of going up 3-1 in the series when Hronek flubs a simple pass and dump off the boards which results in a goal against.

Bedard goes nuts in Game 6, scores a hat trick and eliminates the Canucks.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
The Canucks will make the playoffs because that is the organizational goal, over winning the Cup. We now have competent management that has us close enough to being good enough that I'll say yeah why not?

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Only two games too late.
Where was this optimism

Edit: this feels like a RussianRacket post. Where the heck has he gone

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
I said back in August or September they would make it, but I still prefer to lay low, let things play out. 2 games feels very early to make proclamations.
Oh please, this team is legit this year and you know it

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Before the year started I had them just missing playoffs.

I think this happy vibes start, which I definitely wasn't expecting, changes that to them just barely making the playoffs.

So that would be in April.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I posted this in the management thread, but where last season after a strong rebound under Boudreau the season prior the Canucks were flat in preseason and feel flat on their faces taking themselves out of the race in October, this year there's no repeat as Tocchet has them ready to play and continue their success to end last season.

There are still things that could go wrong that could happen to any team, a bunch of key injuries or something, or 8 other teams could simply end up being better. But from the early look I'd say the projected baseline for the season is about 90 points, peak about 105.

Reactions: Indiana

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad