Management Threads | Structure. Standards. Habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
From what I have read the last couple months many are saying this is easily a playoff team, which I think is a big stretch in itself.

You won't find one post of someone seriously saying this is easily a playoff team. I defy you.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
From what I have read the last couple months many are saying this is easily a playoff team, which I think is a big stretch in itself.
pretty sure that's not true. even the most confident people here think it's a wildcard team. at best, the canucks are on par with some of the teams that just squeaked into the playoffs.

Reactions: Vector

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
pretty sure that's not true. even the most confident people here think it's a wildcard team. at best, the canucks are on par with some of the teams that just squeaked into the playoffs.

Yeah, like even the bloody POHO has basically said they're a bubble team.

Reactions: Vector and God

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
Maybe I'm just out to lunch, then.

I swear I have read a fair amount of posts predicting playoffs, top 3 divisional, and top 3rd of conference finishes.

Regardless, "struggling for a wildcard" is not good enough after this long.

There is a select group of special posters who seem to be pleased with whatever move this management makes, no matter how trivial the moves may be. It's pretty darn frustrating and reminds me of the Benning days.

Not comparing Benning to Allvin, mind you.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
I haven't seen even one person say this is "easily" a playoff team. I've seen people predict that they may squeak into the playoffs.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
You seem panicked.
sam-hyde-samaj-h.gif

Reactions: andora
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad