Management Thread: Hot Turkey Rice Stew and 3/4 Pop Tart Edition

When did you want Benning fired as the Canucks GM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Burton

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
That ain’t some inside story that needs verification.
Come on man it’s called an opinion.
I know its an opinion, but why post a tweet by a nobody.. why not just say it yourself..?

The Canucks did not do a classic rebuild..but the team is rebuilt (as in the core players)...

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
I know its an opinion, but why post a tweet by a nobody.. why not just say it yourself..?

The Canucks did not do a classic rebuild..but the team is rebuilt (as in the core players)...
And why do I have to change the way I post to fit your liking?

Edit: it doesn’t matter how you wanna call it, classic rebuild or whatever.
They failed miserably because they hired incompetent people in every single department.
We went from a losing franchise with the Sedins after benning took over
to being a losing franchise with Horvat and Petey.

That’s not a rebuild, that’s called wasting 7 years.

Last edited:

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Spend to the cap every season? [✓]
Trade futures for immediate help? [✓]
  • 2nd for Vey;
  • 2nd for Baertschi;
  • 3rd for Dorsett;
  • 33rd overall + McCann for Gudbranson;
  • Forsling for Clendening;
  • Kassian + 5th for Prust;
  • 2nd + Madden for Toffoli;
  • 1st for Miller;
  • 3rd for Schmidt;
  • 3rd for Pedan;
  • 4th for Pouliot;
  • 5th for Larsen; and
  • 6th for Etem.
Traded more draft picks than received? [✓]

...denies that the Canucks never intended to rebuild. What a bad faith argument, total ass clown comment by PoM.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Spend to the cap every season? [✓]
Trade futures for immediate help? [✓]
  • 2nd for Vey;
  • 2nd for Baertschi;
  • 3rd for Dorsett;
  • 33rd overall + McCann for Gudbranson;
  • Forsling for Clendening;
  • Kassian + 5th for Prust;
  • 2nd + Madden for Toffoli;
  • 1st for Miller;
  • 3rd for Schmidt;
  • 3rd for Pedan;
  • 4th for Pouliot;
  • 5th for Larsen; and
  • 6th for Etem.
Traded more draft picks than received? [✓]

...denies that the Canucks never intended to rebuild. What a bad faith argument, total ass clown comment by PoM.
Ass clown comment by you...I said they did not do a classic rebuild..learn to read.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Ass clown comment by you...I said they did not do a classic rebuild..learn to read.

His tweet is clearly about the Canucks never intending to rebuild and always trying their best to ice a competitive team, and failing miserably. You criticized him as a source saying he was not credible even though the tweet is based on common sense. I think we can both agree that the Canucks failed miserably at trying to compete and did an unintentional rebuild through their gross incompetence. That's all that really matters here.

Reactions: LordBacon

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
His tweet is clearly about the Canucks never intending to rebuild and always trying their best to ice a competitive team, and failing miserably. You criticized him as a source saying he was not credible even though the tweet is based on common sense. I think we can both agree that the Canucks failed miserably at competing and did an unintentional rebuild through their gross incompetence. That's all that really matters here.
I never argued the content of the tweet...Just why bother posting tweet opinions of every tom dick and harry and their dog..

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I never argued the content of the tweet...Just why bother posting tweet opinions of every tom dick and harry and their dog..

So the tweet is the same as posts from members on this message board? Posting messages on a message board. Go figure.
Sounds like you just don't like his opinion because it doesn't suit your dwarfed narrative.

I in the Eye

Drop a ball it falls
Dec 14, 2002
God himself could tell you that Benning didn't rebuild and you'd tell everyone you were a Satanist all along and go on and on about how there's different players on the roster now so obviously he rebuilt the team.

It would be a deflection... Like how do we know that is actually God and not an alien with a sense of humour trying to mislead me?

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Benning: A couple nights ago, I spun the wheel for two hours and I don't think we picked in the top three once, so I was kinda put off. So the next day, I woke up and did it ten times, and we picked #1 three times out of ten, so that gave me more hope.

jw6kF41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad