Management Discussion | Pre-Season Approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Well, with the Season about a month away & Fall in the air I’m getting excited about watching hockey.

Like many others, I was hoping for some moves to address our Defence, but I think we have a decent shot at a Playoff spot with our Forward Depth, Goaltending & Coaching.

Hope you all enjoyed the Summer.
183E14B9-B60C-419C-A35B-04131F7277BC.gif

Cheers

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
The sky is falling! We signed that scrub JT Miller long term and it's a clear sign our management is as bad as Benning.
Would love just one quote from the previous thread that calls Miller a scrub, that isn't sarcasm or taken out of context.

It's this and 'Oh yeah? Well, I don't see your detailed, comprehensive 2 year plan posted on here so you have no room to comment. Now excuse me while I find some mouthwash after 8 years of fellating the previous guy..." that make discourse on here so rough, lol.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Would love just one quote from the previous thread that calls Miller a scrub, that isn't sarcasm or taken out of context.

It's this and 'Oh yeah? Well, I don't see your detailed, comprehensive 2 year plan posted on here so you have no room to comment. Now excuse me while I find some mouthwash after 8 years of fellating the previous guy..." that make discourse on here so rough, lol.
Easier to find a Jethro Bodine quotes on "top 4 defenseman Pizza Pizza".

Reactions: mathonwy

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria

Ewww

Paint a picture dont you lol

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC

I've seen a couple posters say this signing is signs of the last regime. Probably more actually.

But in any case I was just joking, not trying to bait a Cabucks management political war. Most people on here are sensibly accepting of the deal but see the complications down the road.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Well, with the Season about a month away & Fall in the air I’m getting excited about watching hockey.

Like many others, I was hoping for some moves to address our Defence, but I think we have a decent shot at a Playoff spot with our Forward Depth, Goaltending & Coaching.

Hope you all enjoyed the Summer.
View attachment 582588
Cheers
And to all my southern brothers, (really southern) that was a brutal winter. Covid, Flu, RSV, Rino, and all the other winter illness numbers finally dropping. Rugby, NRL, ARL Soon to be over. NZ out sucking AU at cricket at an insanely early ODI series. Lets get out in the sun, by the pool, some sausages on the barbecue and stream some illegal canucks because the nhl has nade it impossible to buy a legal stream.

I CANNOT WAIT. LETS GO!!!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I still watched (just couldn't bring myself to cheer) during the #11 years.;)

I've barely tuned in. One game every once in a while but mostly for special occasions. I watched a good chunk of the games once Boudreau, though. Now games start right as I'm putting my son to bed so there will be times where I'm missing big chunks of them but I'll still try and listen.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
I'm not convinced we couldn't rebuild without Pettersson jumping ship -- we've got him for at least 4 seasons, after all. Be as long as we're not, let's get a decent 2nd pairing defenceman. It'll hurt to do it but there's no alternative.

Reactions: Indiana and Pip

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
I've seen a couple posters say this signing is signs of the last regime. Probably more actually.

But in any case I was just joking, not trying to bait a Cabucks management political war. Most people on here are sensibly accepting of the deal but see the complications down the road.

It's honestly hard to tell who is meaning what on here, sometimes, since there are folks who would legitimately say/think what you're saying. My apologies on the confusion.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
I just want Pettersson to be healthy all year - that means playing centre, taking faceoffs, and playing assertively and aggressively the way he does when he feels good.

If his wrist is hurt again (i.e. he's back on wing, not taking faceoffs, playing passive perimeter hockey, etc) I'd listen to offers on him, and I was strongly against that last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad