Injury Report: Man-Games Lost - 2013 Official Injury Thread (The Colaiacovo Report)

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I think we've had this in prior years...may as well get the 2013 thread started:

Currently Injured:
Vladimir Tarasenko - Upper-body injury (concussion). Games lost - 1 (Beginning 2/23)
Jamie Langenbrunner - Torn labrum. Out for season. Games lost - 8 (Beginning 2/7)

Games Lost:
Halak (8)
Langenbrunner (8)
Tarasenko (1)
Total: 17

Carlo Colaiacovo (Red Wings): 15

Last edited:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
1292824012_gifki_09.gif

I just never get tired of this. I wish there was one with the audio of Panger laughing at it, or trying not to laugh and failing.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
LOL. I'm sorry, I know AMac is important to the team, but that would be hilarious if McDonald got some freak injury right after this thread was created.

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
Can we keep track of Colaiacovo's games lost this season in this thread too? I think he'll miss tomorrow's game because of a shoulder injury and I think it's funny that the entire Blues team might have less man games lost due to injuries than Colaiacovo by himself by this time Sunday.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I'm not going to laugh at the guy, but I honestly can't figure out why Colaiacovo is so injury prone. Its not like its a recurring injury that he just can't overcome. Its like every time its something different. The dude is cursed. I wish him well personally, but I also don't mind seeing Detroit going through some struggles.

Alain Racette

Jun 18, 2005
I'm not going to laugh at the guy, but I honestly can't figure out why Colaiacovo is so injury prone. Its not like its a recurring injury that he just can't overcome. Its like every time its something different. The dude is cursed. I wish him well personally, but I also don't mind seeing Detroit going through some struggles.

I honestly don't know what to say anymore but this! :laugh:

Stealth JD

Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
It really is incredible how many injuries are piling up across the league. The Panthers have lost their entire first line and several others. The Red Wings defense has been decimated. It seems like every team in the league has been affected by the lack of training camp and unpreparedness for the season.

With that said, the Blues are certainly in terrific shape with both their depth and their health.

Man Games Lost through 4 games:

Blues - 0
Colaiacovo - 2

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
It really is incredible how many injuries are piling up across the league. The Panthers have lost their entire first line and several others. The Red Wings defense has been decimated. It seems like every team in the league has been affected by the lack of training camp and unpreparedness for the season.

With that said, the Blues are certainly in terrific shape with both their depth and their health.

Man Games Lost through 4 games:

Blues - 0
Colaiacovo - 2

Don't tempt the Hockey gods, Stealth. Last thing we need is another long term Andy Mac injury.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I have to agree. I get uneasy when I see Blues fans making light of anyone's injury....since we're one blown out knee to Pietro from falling back to being an ordinary team.

Stealth JD

Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Don't tempt the Hockey gods, Stealth. Last thing we need is another long term Andy Mac injury.

Hooey. As if anything any one posts here matters. In fact, I can't recall of a single 6 game stretch of any season where the Blues have been 100% healthy. If anything this thread may be a blessing.

Man-games lost through 6 games: ZERO

(you're welcome) :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad