86. WALLGREN, Tomas
42. URBAS, Jan

4th Line

3. BERGLUND, Jacob
17. GUSTAFSSON, Hampus

Nacho

Special
Aug 8, 2005
Well Malmo shutout huddinge today. A 2-0 home win, first win in the last 7 homegames played, and did it with 7 juniors in the lineup... Hope they keep it up.

galler_844048l.jpg

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
At least something good came out of the situation. Or is he also free to leave? Frölunda could use some offensive addition to their J20 team. :D

who wouldn't take him? ;)

he had an assist today. and in case malmö stays in allsvenskan, he could play a major role there next season. that would help him a lot. maybe the financial struggle is a chance for the junior players.

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
For the first time all season, we saw Malmø play with real heart. What an amazing effort and game. I was away for the last month, new little of what was going on, but seeing them tonight I couldn't help but be impressed with the young players putting in such an effort. The whole team faught like the Northern Irish football team, all guts.

I know it was only Huddinge, so it doesn't say much about the rest of the season, but I think tonight they would have beaten any team against them. It was their night, and they did us fans proud. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
tomas larsson decided to re-join the team. sounds like malmö will still dress a pretty good line-up. maybe even better now with all the problem players gone. the talent is still there.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
tomas larsson decided to re-join the team. sounds like malmö will still dress a pretty good line-up. maybe even better now with all the problem players gone. the talent is still there.

Just read about it. Great for Malmo. I'm somewhat rooting for them now.:)

jackan

""Player From To
Tomas Larsson (F) No team Malmö
01/30/2009 | Source (Changed his mind, returns to team)"

:laugh:

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
""Player From To
Tomas Larsson (F) No team Malmö
01/30/2009 | Source (Changed his mind, returns to team)"

:laugh:

After last nights effort, he can go...seriously, if your heart isn't in Malmo, I'd prefer to see one of the young guys playing. Last nights effort is the type of hockey I want to see. Even if they finished mid table, if they play like they did last night, with heart and effort, then I would be happy. I just hate seeing the overpayed guys be lazy, put in no effort and lose to the crap of allsvenskan.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
After last nights effort, he can go...seriously, if your heart isn't in Malmo, I'd prefer to see one of the young guys playing. Last nights effort is the type of hockey I want to see. Even if they finished mid table, if they play like they did last night, with heart and effort, then I would be happy. I just hate seeing the overpayed guys be lazy, put in no effort and lose to the crap of allsvenskan.

I doubt Larsson is overpayed, and he is also a kind of player that plays with heart all the time.

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
I doubt Larsson is overpayed, and he is also a kind of player that plays with heart all the time.

I know, it was more of a generalization about the others. For me its something one shouldn't have second thoughts about, and he shouldn't return with his tail between his legs as he has. Made a decision, stick with it. I feel after last night we can do without him, but that said if he comes back and gives the same committment as the young boys last night he cannot hurt us.

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Another all guts effort by the team and we're looking at starting a run now. Such great teamwork and dominance on the ice, its really fantastic to see our Malmo again. I have a lot of faith in this team, and think their chances of making the playoff isn't over yet. It will be difficult, but if they keep fighting like this, steal a win or two against the bigger teams, and they're right in the hunt :). Even if they don't make it, if they play like this, results aren't so important. The heart and fight in the team makes it worth watching them play.

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
Wow was it really a hoax from Percy Nilsson? No worries in Malmo

Last edited:

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
7200 people to see a 7-1 win over Nybro, putting us in the 4th and final playoff place (for the time being). This is just fantastic for us, such a great all heart performance, without several of our 'regulars'. Just bloody awesome!

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Not to be a broken record, but if someone can perhaps post how Blomqvist plays every game, I would appreciate it...I have him in my sim league. :)

Thanks

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
Hoax? Where did you hear that?
Maybe hoax isn´t the correct word, but i read Percy just did this to flush out the expensive players that had big contracts.

Aftonbladet i think. Yeah i know aftonbladet is just a jolly paper, but they seldom just make things up. They exaggerate :handclap:

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Maybe hoax isn´t the correct word, but i read Percy just did this to flush out the expensive players that had big contracts.

Aftonbladet i think. Yeah i know aftonbladet is just a jolly paper, but they seldom just make things up. They exaggerate :handclap:

If that was it, then at this point I would call it a masterstroke. The team is playing top quality hockey now, before they were an embarassment.

Jun 30, 2008
Sweden
Really nice to see you have some success now, I never thought you would rise up and become a winning team again after that awful start. But hey, I guess all you needed was to get the deadweight to leave. :)

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
I love this team. :D

Full arena on Friday against AIK. Can't wait.

Wish I would be there!!! Have a flight to Berlin leavin at 910 tonight from Kastrup, so I won't even get to find out the result (probably until I get back to Sweden on monday). BAHHHHHHHH!

My ståplats ticket goes to waste once again this season :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad