News Article: Malkin would consider coming to Rangers....

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Makes too much sense, he'll be what like 35 or 36 when his contracts up? Perfect typical NYR signing

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
People are all laughing off the idea of a 36 year old Malkin. I would love to get a 36 year old Malkin. His game isn't built on speed or grit, I think he'll age very well.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
People are all laughing off the idea of a 36 year old Malkin. I would love to get a 36 year old Malkin. His game isn't built on speed or grit, I think he'll age very well.

They said the same thing about Richards.

Mr Atoz*

He must be reading old newspapers and preparing for the day we sign 40 year old guys with 499 goals.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Good to know, especially when he's 35+ years old and on the market, too bad sathers over the whole overpaying guys that are over the hill phase.

Someone is Russia is storing the pot, there's a thread about Dallas offering Malkin some rediculous contract on the main board, great tactics KHL...

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Sather fooling large portions of the fanbase each year into believing he is reformed is the greatest trick hes pulled.

If you want to ignore the millions and millions of dollars he's paying players he signed to not play for this team, than yes, he's moved on nicely. Oh and what's the first thing he's going to do next summer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad