Malkin best in the world - 1st period best in recent memory

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
I hate these threads and love these threads.

Hate: People who watch peripherally look at a stat line or a couple periods and decide to lecture the people who watch every minute of every game about who the better player is (typically with an opinion heavily tinted by a blind hatred of Crosby)

Love: We have both and these threads are meaningless. :) It's glorious. BTW - I don't care how we got them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Give me a ****ing break with "professional analysts".

Aren't these the same pros who voted Toews, Keith, Kane, Oates and 50 others without Malkin for that all-time top 100 players?

Malkin is a top 50 and trending up player.

Yeah, same guys. Professional analysts, writers, etc.

In short, better titles than "biased fan on message board with Malkin avatar".

If Malkin was not a liability in terms of taking dumb penalties, he would have made it in the top 20, let alone 50. But that liability can not be overlooked. He has, at times, hurts the Pens with selfish penalties. Dismissing that is a HUGE error, and one the pros do not overlook.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Yeah, same guys. Professional analysts, writers, etc.

In short, better titles than "biased fan on message board with Malkin avatar".

If Malkin was not a liability in terms of taking dumb penalties, he would have made it in the top 20, let alone 50. But that liability can not be overlooked. He has, at times, hurts the Pens with selfish penalties. Dismissing that is a HUGE error, and one the pros do not overlook.

Wtf does my avatar have to do with anything?

I'm a Pens fan first and for the record I believe Crosby is the better player between the two.

That was a stupid ignorant post and you should have known better judging by my posting history.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Wtf does my avatar have to do with anything?

I'm a Pens fan first and for the record I believe Crosby is the better player between the two.

That was a stupid ignorant post and you should have known better judging by my posting history.

That escalated quickly.

Just saying that as fans, we all have a bias. One would hope that people in the media do not have a particular bias.

I think we have all learned from the recent coverage of US politics that people in the media are capable of unbiased reporting.:sarcasm:

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
That escalated quickly.

Just saying that as fans, we all have a bias. One would hope that people in the media do not have a particular bias.

I think we have all learned from the recent coverage of US politics that people in the media are capable of unbiased reporting.:sarcasm:

So are these "professional analysts" biased or unbiased? Professional or not? More biased than a HFB user with a Malkin avatar? Less?

Which one is it? What's your point?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
So are these "professional analysts" biased or unbiased? Professional or not? More biased than a HFB user with a Malkin avatar? Less?

Which one is it? What's your point?

You don't really have a sense of humour at all, huh?:help:

I rely on the professional analysts, GMs, coaches, actual hockey players, and people involved in the game on a meaningful level about 99.9999999% more than people on this message board, let's put it that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad