Malcolm Subban - worth looking into?

habitue*

Solid AHL numbers this season, wonder if the Habs would have interest? Not sure if the B's, or Habs for that matter, want to trade with each other, and then there's the needs for each team.

Would MB be ready to dump some players onto the B's to make them better? It's not like we're totally out of all this, and we do have Price, but there's no depth at the position for now.

Just read on another site that Malcolm might be available.

Why woul;d Boston trade him ?

A grave injury to Rask, and the club would be in deep ****.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Honestly makes zero difference if Fucale is better or not(I think Subban is better anyway) because at end of the day you pay full price for an asset you don't need and will end up trading away for less than fair value. What's the point?

Subban is a quality prospect, if we can get that type of prospect at the different position then obviously it's something to consider but in net it's unnecessary. Especially when you consider we're talking about boosting a rival's ability to compete.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Still an improvement over Francis Bouillon.

well, yeah... doesn't mean we sacrifice good assets to keep getting smaller

edit: he's a fourth rounder, so maybe not 'good' assets, but small offensive dmen isn't a need of ours

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not doing too bad in the AHL....at least very good Save%. But I'M not incredibly sold. No need to reunite the family. Let them be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad