Malcolm Subban - worth looking into?

Monster1974

Feb 9, 2014
Solid AHL numbers this season, wonder if the Habs would have interest? Not sure if the B's, or Habs for that matter, want to trade with each other, and then there's the needs for each team.

Would MB be ready to dump some players onto the B's to make them better? It's not like we're totally out of all this, and we do have Price, but there's no depth at the position for now.

Just read on another site that Malcolm might be available.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Solid AHL numbers this season, wonder if the Habs would have interest? Not sure if the B's, or Habs for that matter, want to trade with each other, and then there's the needs for each team.

Would MB be ready to dump some players onto the B's to make them better? It's not like we're totally out of all this, and we do have Price, but there's no depth at the position for now.

Just read on another site that Malcolm might be available.

...No.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Big fan of Subban here, but I don't want to see the Habs trade for him. It means you give Markov to the Bruins or whatever, something that makes them better for another Cup run, anyway, and I'd rather not help out there.

Fucale is good for now. Our next stud goaltending prospect should be a few years younger than Fucale, not older.

PricePkPatch*

Why would we want to acquire him? Don't we already have a prime goalie and a prospect goalie?

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Uhhhh no. For painfully obvious reasons. OP is a super-Subban fan, collect the whole family!!

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I just hope Boston trade him to a western conference team. Malcolm is looking great this season in the AHL.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Bruins would likely destroy us in that trade by asking way more than market value.

NewHabsEra*

I dont see the point since we have Fucale and IMO Fucale > Subban..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad