OT: Make Blues Better Again - Blues visit White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
I watched a couple minutes of his bloviating before turning it off, did he pretend to remember tweeting a video of the National Anthem being performed at a Blues game and somehow associate himself with their success?

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I don't understand why it was painful to watch?
In one video the content basically was him extending pats on the back to people who had no affiliation with the team. The other video just seemed like a bunch of backhanded compliments.

They whole thing was beyond awkward.

Reactions: Brockon

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Tried to watch. Got exactly 17 seconds in.

"Takes more than just the muscles, gotta be smart..."

:facepalm:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
That is painful to watch. Dude doesn’t know **** all about hockey (or anything else) and clearly the PR team failed miserably at learning names for him.

Also, why do teams go to the White House? Remove the bumbling idiot currently residing there and replace him with generic president X for this question.

Why are they there? It’s creepy weird propaganda. It’s like the military paying the NFL to sing the national anthem. Just bizarre propaganda.

Anyway, glad the celebratory stuff is over. It was a great summer and a magical ride but it’s time to get down to business.

yeah makes no sense

presidents dont know who these guys are, they potentially watched 1 game in the finals knowing theyd need to meet them

dumb

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I thought Trump was fantastic, he was funny, off the cuff, a real human being, not a robot politician like Obama and the Clintons.

The players had a right to choose to not attend, clearly they are all millionaires and Trump supporters, they love him.

giphy.gif

welcome to the ignore list, Sally.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad