OT: Make Blues Better Again - Blues visit White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Great video and wonderful to see Blues at White House with Trump.

Trump-hosts-NHL-champion-St-Louis-Blues-at-White-House.jpg

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I love it but you know there is no way in heck Trump watched a second of the Blues season lol

Edit: Also, is it normal for the President to discuss trade deals and bringing soldiers home for several minutes of a speech about a pro sport champion???

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueston

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
I love it but you know there is no way in heck Trump watched a second of the Blues season lol

Edit: Also, is it normal for the President to discuss trade deals and bringing soldiers home for several minutes of a speech about a pro sport champion???

No. Not even kind of.

He was explaining why the VP is not present. Yes he bloviated but it's only important to those who let politics live in their head rent free. Move on. :rolleyes:

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Those videos were painful to watch. Half the time I was wondering what the hell I was watching.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Not sure why it struck me so funny, but the Blues jersey that said, “Trump” with number 45 just made me laugh. Trump in a Blues Jersey is comical for some reason.

Is this the last “celebratory” event? I prefer if the players can just focus on the here and now, and put last season in the past.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
That is painful to watch. Dude doesn’t know f*** all about hockey (or anything else) and clearly the PR team failed miserably at learning names for him.

Also, why do teams go to the White House? Remove the bumbling idiot currently residing there and replace him with generic president X for this question.

Why are they there? It’s creepy weird propaganda. It’s like the military paying the NFL to sing the national anthem. Just bizarre propaganda.

Anyway, glad the celebratory stuff is over. It was a great summer and a magical ride but it’s time to get down to business.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
That is painful to watch. Dude doesn’t know **** all about hockey (or anything else) and clearly the PR team failed miserably at learning names for him.

Also, why do teams go to the White House? Remove the bumbling idiot currently residing there and replace him with generic president X for this question.

Why are they there? It’s creepy weird propaganda. It’s like the military paying the NFL to sing the national anthem. Just bizarre propaganda.

Anyway, glad the celebratory stuff is over. It was a great summer and a magical ride but it’s time to get down to business.
No doubt it's propaganda, but if I was invited to the White House I'd want to go just because it would be a cool experience.

Reactions: BergMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad