Value of: Make a trade with Toronto

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
Both are Leaf haters and once Nonis left the organization Dreger lost his source and couldn't get through to Lou, and slowly became someone who ****s on the Leafs when he can. He's been at the forefront of the kids making these ridiculous amounts of money stories. He was the one saying Nylander wanted 8.5M, Marner should get 12-13AAV, etc.

Kypreoes is just blatantly wrong most of the time.

But I always found em resourceful to an extent when they talked about something 'back then' you're right in a way, I agree. And to be absolutely honest. I haven't really watched a whole lot of them lately, on tv as I usually watch my games now on the net! =P

Reactions: Kamiccolo

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'd do this assuming no retention on Marleau.

Frees up the Leafs to deal Kadri for an RHD.
Avs can easily do it without retention. Only question mark I have from the Avs side is loyal Joe refusing to trade Kerfoot after convincing him to sign as a UFA out of college two years ago when he could have signed anywhere he wanted. Not Sakic’s style.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
To Colorado
Marleau
Kapanen

To Toronto
Kerfoot

Kypreos believes that the Leafs will have to give up Kapanen to convince somebody to take on Marleau. In this scenario that happens but the Leafs also get an NHL quality forward back.

That's insane. Sure there is cost to helping out Toronto here but after bonuses are paid on July 1. Hes making 1.5 million real cash. A floor team would jump at that and doubt the + would need to be as big as Kap.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
That's insane. Sure there is cost to helping out Toronto here but after bonuses are paid on July 1. Hes making 1.5 million real cash. A floor team would jump at that and doubt the + would need to be as big as Kap.
Marleau s paid his bonuses in two instalments. One in
July, one in Dec....as per Elloitt F. No details on what the split is.

4. Odd quirk in Patrick Marleau’s contract: his signing bonus is paid in two instalments, one in July, one in December. Remember, he controls his future, but that adds a wrinkle to any potential move.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Avs can easily do it without retention. Only question mark I have from the Avs side is loyal Joe refusing to trade Kerfoot after convincing him to sign as a UFA out of college two years ago when he could have signed anywhere he wanted. Not Sakic’s style.

Can Kerfoot play 3C well?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Can Kerfoot play 3C well?
I’m not going to lie, I hate him. He absolutely flys around the ice and passes really well but he sucks away from the puck. He also has a muffin of a shot and continuously gives up grade A shooting opportunities to pass which boils my blood.

I mean he had 43 and 42 points in his first two seasons which is good. He’s also way better at centre than he is on the wing. But he irritates me too much to give him credit. I wouldn’t want him as my team’s 3C. I want him traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00