Proposal: Make a trade with Florida

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Yeah Panarin wants to follow Davidson lol. A guy he’s probably talked to only a handful of times in his time in Columbus. SUREEEEEEE. Cool quotes that aren’t real and mean absolutely nothing until the offers flow in for him.
I will try and find the article for you but he legit said how much he would love playing at MSG for every game if he could I read that interview a while back when I thought he was a lock for Florida and I changed my mind instantly. Also JD and JK are very interactive with the players especially those needing to be signed I promise you they talked plenty. And it's not because they were close it's because JD dealt with trying to sign him and he knows why bread didnt already sign and what he is looking for and ththaththat was NYC. If people think Bowman helped the situation in Florida and JD doesnt effect NYRs chances you are blinded by bias. Keep thinking actual quotes and real relationships are fake and maybe you still might have a chance.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I will try and find the article for you but he legit said how much he would love playing at MSG for every game if he could I read that interview a while back when I thought he was a lock for Florida and I changed my mind instantly. Also JD and JK are very interactive with the players especially those needing to be signed I promise you they talked plenty. And it's not because they were close it's because JD dealt with trying to sign him and he knows why bread didnt already sign and what he is looking for and ththaththat was NYC. If people think Bowman helped the situation in Florida and JD doesnt effect NYRs chances you are blinded by bias. Keep thinking actual quotes and real relationships are fake and maybe you still might have a chance.

Bowman? You mean Quenneville??

Panarin also has a home here and is terrific friends with Dadonov. Again, we’ll all find out where he goes on 7/1, his comments don’t warrant us trading Trocheck. He doesn’t come we still have Hoffman, offense wasn’t the issue this past season.

Last edited:

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Ana:
-Lindholm
Fla:
-2-3 1st round picks + Heponiemi/Tippett + Noel + Reimer

Kings:
-Martinez
Fla:
-2020 1st and B Prospect

BJ’s:
-Seth Jones
Fla:
-2-3 1st round picks + Heponiemi/Tippett + Noel + Reimer

Wild:
-Spurgeon (pending reasonable extension)
Fla:
-13oa OR Heponiemi

Wild:
-Suter (pending approval) (25% retained)
Fla:
-13oa + Heponiemi + Reimer

Ari:
-Hjalmarsson
Fla:
-13oa OR Hoffman

Nsh:
-Ekholm
Fla:
-Hoffman + 13oa + Heponiemi/Tippett

Nsh:
-Josi (extension provided)
Fla:
-Hoffman + 13oa + Heponiemi/Tippett

Car:
-Pesce
Fla:
-Hoffman + 13oa
Why does josi and Ekholm have the same trade when they are no where close in value. Josi is a top defenseman and would command a top player

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I wouldn't say hes just entering his prime now, he has maybe those 2 years left in his prime. I like Savard a lot but not enough to move Trocheck and definitely not Huberdeau for him.
Savard was a pretty late bloomer when it came to earning his spot here in Columbus. At one point management had to go to him and basically tell him either get your shit together or you are gone and it turned his work ethic and personality around. He started off actually as a guy people saw having an offensive upside and then once paired with JMFJ his game changed to a solid defender and ever since then his game has gotten tighter. He has spent times as our legit#2 and I'd say he could easily anchor a 1st or 2nd pairing. Ask any CBJ fan over the past 3yrs his game has improved and he is trending up not down. I'd say he has 3-5 years left in his prime Id say last year was his first year truly entering that prime and his next contract will be for his best sseasons. Defenders best years are normally between 25-32 and that's right where he is now. He fits what you are looking for and we right now have the people on the team that while we DONT want to move him we might need a 2c or a Huberdeau which makes it manageable for us if that's the price we have to pay. I said add Milano because he is a LW prospect who has proved he can score in the NHL we just didnt have room for him. And obviously the rights to Bob and Bread so you get those extra years which helps major for the eventual cap hits. Is there another prospect not foudy/texier/Bremstrom you would want? I say those not because I dont want to trade them our Gm said they wont be moved. We could have had stone if we traded them for reference. So if there is something on top Savard, 2 players rights you want?

Again no. So it’s basically Trocheck for Savard. Lol good luck with that.
No... the rights have huge implications. If you actually want to sign either guy. Right now NYR are favored to get Panarin. If you are in the camp of you dont want Panarin sure then you dont care about the trade but if you want Panarin saying it's just Savard is a lie. Having the ability to negotiate and have the extra year is big. What would you like added to Savard for Huberdeau? You have Hoffman and Panarin in the situation so getting the 2RD you need and are reportedly looking for would be the main piece what are the complimentary pieces you want along with the rights?

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Bowman? You mean Quenneville??

Panarin also has a home here and is terrific friends with Dadonov. Again, we’ll all find out where he goes on 7/1, his comments don’t warrant us trading Trocheck. He doesn’t come we still have Hoffman, offense wasn’t the issue this past season.
Shit yeah Q no idea why I switched him with Bowman haha. And I only said Trocheck because you have Barkov and the C I cant spell his name hep(cant spell the rest) honestly Trocheck makes no sense for us anymore so I'm fine with Huberdeau instead and you have Hoffman and then Panarin would be your other LW. Wouldnt Savard and Panarin make your team levels better though? Yes you absolutely dont need them but if you traded out Huberdeau for an upgrade and then added a top pairing RHD wouldnt that be nice? You lose nothing because Panarin brings in more offense and surprisingly is a fantastic defender but also in addition to adding that your D gets better for nothing just rotating out a player. So on 7/1 as you say you can either get better and have bulk to move or be the same. But why not guarantee that improvement on 7/1 for both offense and defense for moving that bulk? Savard plus rights plus prospect for Huberdeau sounds very fair.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
**** yeah Q no idea why I switched him with Bowman haha. And I only said Trocheck because you have Barkov and the C I cant spell his name hep(cant spell the rest) honestly Trocheck makes no sense for us anymore so I'm fine with Huberdeau instead and you have Hoffman and then Panarin would be your other LW. Wouldnt Savard and Panarin make your team levels better though? Yes you absolutely dont need them but if you traded out Huberdeau for an upgrade and then added a top pairing RHD wouldnt that be nice? You lose nothing because Panarin brings in more offense and surprisingly is a fantastic defender but also in addition to adding that your D gets better for nothing just rotating out a player. So on 7/1 as you say you can either get better and have bulk to move or be the same. But why not guarantee that improvement on 7/1 for both offense and defense for moving that bulk? Savard plus rights plus prospect for Huberdeau sounds very fair.

I don’t have much interest in losing Hub. He has incredible chemistry with Barkov and just scored 90 points. He’s young and still on a great deal.

I’d rather lose out on Panarin and keep Huberdeau than basically trade him for Savard and a prospect. If it was during the season, maybe, but this close to FA it’s a mistake.

There’s other ways to get an RHD.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Savard was a pretty late bloomer when it came to earning his spot here in Columbus. At one point management had to go to him and basically tell him either get your **** together or you are gone and it turned his work ethic and personality around. He started off actually as a guy people saw having an offensive upside and then once paired with JMFJ his game changed to a solid defender and ever since then his game has gotten tighter. He has spent times as our legit#2 and I'd say he could easily anchor a 1st or 2nd pairing. Ask any CBJ fan over the past 3yrs his game has improved and he is trending up not down. I'd say he has 3-5 years left in his prime Id say last year was his first year truly entering that prime and his next contract will be for his best sseasons. Defenders best years are normally between 25-32 and that's right where he is now. He fits what you are looking for and we right now have the people on the team that while we DONT want to move him we might need a 2c or a Huberdeau which makes it manageable for us if that's the price we have to pay. I said add Milano because he is a LW prospect who has proved he can score in the NHL we just didnt have room for him. And obviously the rights to Bob and Bread so you get those extra years which helps major for the eventual cap hits. Is there another prospect not foudy/texier/Bremstrom you would want? I say those not because I dont want to trade them our Gm said they wont be moved. We could have had stone if we traded them for reference. So if there is something on top Savard, 2 players rights you want?

Tallon isn't going to trade Trocheck or Huberdeau as they're core pieces.
I expect something similar to 2019 2nd + 2020 2nd + Hoffman + Reimer ($1 million retained to $2.4 million x 2 yrs) for rights to Bob and Panarin and Savard.

Feel Reimer washes out the 2020 2nd in value so it's the 2019 2nd (53rd OV) + Hoffman for the Russian rights and Savard. Hoffman alone is probably a late 1st or 2nd+ prospect in value.
You can maybe rekindle some Duchene and Hoffman type chemistry and convince both to stay?

It'd be nice for both teams to have 2-3 players each who have played together and know each other well.
Hoffman could still be used as an asset anyhow, playing with Duchene could pump his value and if you can't get a fair answer on re-signing, trade him for a conditonal 2nd+ type deal at deadline.

Also, we can't sign Bob and Panarin to 8 year deals anyhow, the cutoff is near the trade deadline iirc for that, so it's just adding phantom value there. I'm actually fine that Bob can't be offered a 8 year deal, hoping Tallon can somehow manage to maybe overpay slightly for a 6 year deal.
Panarin would have been nice to have on a 8 year deal but we're not even sure he will sign here as his list will be longer.

Reactions: Laus723

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Tallon isn't going to trade Trocheck or Huberdeau as they're core pieces.
I expect something similar to 2019 2nd + 2020 2nd + Hoffman + Reimer ($1 million retained to $2.4 million x 2 yrs) for rights to Bob and Panarin and Savard.

Feel Reimer washes out the 2020 2nd in value so it's the 2019 2nd (53rd OV) + Hoffman for the Russian rights and Savard. Hoffman alone is probably a late 1st or 2nd+ prospect in value.

I won't dispute the Trocheck or Huberdeau parts, they are a cut above and there's no reason for Tallon to put them into the mix.

I do think David Savard is the exact kind of D-man the Panthers need. They don't need a big scorer, they need someone who can eat pucks and up the defensive intensity. In my viewings, it looked like they didn't care to play without the puck. Savard would change that.

I highly doubt the Jackets would trade Savard for Hoffman. One year of the sniper isn't going to be enticing to a team that just lost so many guys to free agency. They need stability. Savard is going to be on a better contract and he's very sought after and not as expendable as Hoffman. I think he's worth closer to the 13th OA, maybe more, maybe less, but closer to that than Hoffman. I have no idea if Jarmo and his scouts want a player in that range, but I see that as a more realistic draft day possibility.

And FWIW, it's been widely rumored that the Bobrovsky trade is already agreed upon.

Also, we can't sign Bob and Panarin to 8 year deals anyhow, the cutoff is near the trade deadline iirc for that,

Perhaps you are right, but plenty of NHL writers are presuming the 8th year can be offered if the rights are acquired. If I remember correctly Portzline at the Athletic just wrote something about that.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I won't dispute the Trocheck or Huberdeau parts, they are a cut above and there's no reason for Tallon to put them into the mix.

I do think David Savard is the exact kind of D-man the Panthers need. They don't need a big scorer, they need someone who can eat pucks and up the defensive intensity. In my viewings, it looked like they didn't care to play without the puck. Savard would change that.

I highly doubt the Jackets would trade Savard for Hoffman. One year of the sniper isn't going to be enticing to a team that just lost so many guys to free agency. They need stability. Savard is going to be on a better contract and he's very sought after and not as expendable as Hoffman. I think he's worth closer to the 13th OA, maybe more, maybe less, but closer to that than Hoffman. I have no idea if Jarmo and his scouts want a player in that range, but I see that as a more realistic draft day possibility.

And FWIW, it's been widely rumored that the Bobrovsky trade is already agreed upon.

Perhaps you are right, but plenty of NHL writers are presuming the 8th year can be offered if the rights are acquired. If I remember correctly Portzline at the Athletic just wrote something about that.

I do agree Savard is an ideal piece for FLA.
Hoffman at least replaces some of Panarin's stats for a year at worst. Still recoup some value if he's traded.
Signing Duchene (8 x $9 mil), Werenksi (6 x $6.75 million)and Dzingel (5-6 x $5.5 mil) should be the targets.
Feel I'm close on those terms/figures and Hoffman would sign a similar deal to Pacioretty (4 x 7 to 7.25 million)

Hoffman knows both of those two bolded above and you'd have your top 6 set for a while if you re-sign him.
You'd still have Jones, Werenski and Nutivaara who was only playing 2 mins less per game than Savard and have Peeke or Collins ready for a bottom pairing spot no? Maybe sign Varly and go with him and Korpisalo while burying Reimer and getting two 2nds as well.

I'd love some clarification the 8th year option, have heard it both ways but some on here said the deadline was the cutoff. I remember when we traded for Yandle's rights of a 4th and 6th and he only got 7 years. Not sure if 8th year option was available or even offered though.

Don't think Savard is worth 13th overall though.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Hoffman at least replaces some of Panarin's stats for a year at worst. Still recoup some value if he's traded.
Signing Duchene (8 x $9 mil), Werenksi (6 x $6.75 million)and Dzingel (5-6 x $5.5 mil) should be the targets.
Feel I'm close on those terms/figures and Hoffman would sign a similar deal to Pacioretty (4 x 7 to 7.25 million)

Hoffman knows both of those two and you'd have your top 6 set for a while if you re-sign him.
You'd still have Jones, Werenski and Nutivaara who was only playing 2 mins less per game than Savard and have Peeke or Collins ready for a bottom pairing spot no? Maybe sign Varly and go with him and Korpisalo while burying Reimer and getting two 2nds as well.

I'd love some clarification the 8th year option, have heard it both ways but some on here said the deadline was the cutoff. I remember when we traded for Yandle's rights of a 4th and 6th and he only got 7 years. Not sure if 8th year option was available or even offered though.

I doubt then that Savard would get moved. The Jackets indeed have an abundance of D, but he's the only one that can do what Savard does. I only brought him up because I saw him as what Florida was missing, and on the odd chance that Jarmo valued that pick more than Tallon does.

I'll dispute the idea that Hoffman's familiarity with the Ottawa guys would be a plus. I'm not blaming him for the Ottawa mess because I don't know ultimately what happened, but that's one team that doesn't need a reunion. Maybe Hoffman is worth that kind of extension, I don't know. He's a hell of a sniper. But at the moment the Jackets are more short on elite playmakers than on snipers. It's a poor passing forward group.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Agree that Russel for Reimer makes sense for both teams so long as Russel waives his NMC so Cats do not have to protect him in expansion draft next off season.
Nah. It makes no sense.

Cats can trade Reimer and a pick to move him. Taking back Russell makes no sense. We may as well keep Reimer if we want a dead contract in the AHL

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I doubt then that Savard would get moved. The Jackets indeed have an abundance of D, but he's the only one that can do what Savard does. I only brought him up because I saw him as what Florida was missing, and on the odd chance that Jarmo valued that pick more than Tallon does.

I'll dispute the idea that Hoffman's familiarity with the Ottawa guys would be a plus. I'm not blaming him for the Ottawa mess because I don't know ultimately what happened, but that's one team that doesn't need a reunion. Maybe Hoffman is worth that kind of extension, I don't know. He's a hell of a sniper. But at the moment the Jackets are more short on elite playmakers than on snipers. It's a poor passing forward group.

13th overall for Savard just seems heavy on value for CBJ.
I don't doubt 13th overall is in play on draft day but just don't see it for Savard with 2 years left.
Any recent trade comparables of the type value for a #3D?
He played less TOI than Ekblad, Yandle and Matheson this year so he'd be on the 2nd pairing with one of Yandle or Matheson.

He did jump up to an impressive 23mins a game in playoffs though.
Not gonna argue you don't have some sniper or good 5 on 5 offense but why was your PP bottom 5 in the league then? Should be shot after shot after shot on net.
I ask because our team is full of passers (Huby, Bark, Yandle) and only Hoffman, Vatrano and Trocheck are really the shoot first guys on our team.

I'd say maybe Heponiemi enters the conversation then but he was just signed a couple days back so probably not likely. He's a pure playmaker and someone I feel is blocked if we sign Panarin and already have Huberdeau and Dadonov in the top 6 for wingers. Vatrano may get the last spot if Hoffman is moved and Tippett is knocking at the door.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
Why does josi and Ekholm have the same trade when they are no where close in value. Josi is a top defenseman and would command a top player

Straight cash homie.

Josi is about to get PAID. Ekholm makes $3.75m for 3 more years.

That extra cap space means something in today’s NHL.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I don't doubt 13th overall is in play on draft day but just don't see it for Savard with 2 years left.

Larsson. :laugh:

Jake Muzzin got a late 1st and a couple recent 2nd round picks.

Perhaps I'm just drawing a blank, but I don't see these guys getting traded very often.

He played less TOI than Ekblad, Yandle and Matheson this year so he'd be on the 2nd pairing with one of Yandle or Matheson.

Savard at 23 min is nothing surprising. He did that for a couple years before Jones emerged.

I don't know about how you'd categorize it, but in any case I'd see Savard as taking the shutdown matchups and freeing Ekblad up for scoring roles.

Not gonna argue you don't have some sniper or good 5 on 5 offense but why was your PP bottom 5 in the league then? Should be shot after shot after shot on net.

Low confidence, poor puck movement, poor entries. They couldn't get shot lanes to open up, etc... Martin St. Louis was credited with fixing it.

I ask because our team is full of passers (Huby, Bark, Yandle) and only Hoffman, Vatrano and Trocheck are really the shoot first guys on our team.

I'd say maybe Heponiemi enters the conversation then but he was just signed a couple days back so probably not likely. He's a pure playmaker and someone I feel is blocked if we sign Panarin and already have Huberdeau and Dadonov in the top 6 for wingers. Vatrano may get the last spot if Hoffman is moved and Tippett is knocking at the door.

Yeah the forwards we need are the ones you won't give us. :laugh:

Subtracting Panarin, the Jackets leading forward in assists is Dubois, whose 34 assists would be halfway down the pack on the Panthers list.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014

Hoffman knows both of those two bolded above and you'd have your top 6 set for a while if you re-sign him.

Couple things Hoffman is a great sniper but as the other CBJ fan said we arent trying to bring the lockerroom issues of Ott into this room it's best if what those guys had there stays there. It's best if Hoffmans gf stays far away from the cbj.

As far as D goes yes we have Z and Jones on top pairing, Nuti playing just a little under who is Murrays partner and the likely Gavrikov will be with Savard. Peeke JUST signed so we are unsure if he is ready. Kukan is likely the one who would replace him. But the way you are talking about Savard makes it sound like he is an average 2nd pair D... he played top pairing sometimes and well before Jones. Even after Jones Savard and JJ sometimes played top pair when they were in a role and locking it down. But Jones being a RHD is the only reason Savard isnt talked about as a 1D... He played there with Z when Jones was hurt as well. Just putting context to your idea he isnt worth 13 and is comparable to Nuti when he is closer to Jones.

To the Reimer talk any deal sending him here is a no we already have our next years starter and backup ready along with our 2 minor leaguers who are near ready to play in the NHL if our current 2 cant hang. Korpi and Latvias own Elvis will be fighting for king in the bigs while Tarasov and Double V will likely be battling it out in cleveland. (If you want to see some of the best goalie prospects in the league check out those 3 especially VV and Tarasov.)

Again saying Savard is a #3 is only relative to the team which he plays for. For the majority of the season Murray was healthy Werenski would be a #3 in your eyes because Murray and Jones were our top pair and they sure as hell played like it as well. Side note me and a few others for years said Murray was a #2 when some fans said he isnt even bottom pair but when healthy he is a monster. Avs fans said he would never be a piece in a deal for Duchene and they were saying they are happy with the OTT trade they got obviously with the pick they got but that Murray was levels better then they thought. That's the thing the jackets have 5 guys who are top pair worthy and 6 that could be top 3. Jones, Z, Murray, Savard, and Gavrikov (has done so in the Olympics, Worlds, and KHL) have all played and are all capable of playing top pair minutes. Nuti is a capable #3. But just because he is stuck behind Jones does NOT mean he isnt good enough to anchor a top pair which Savy 100% can. He didnt have a ton of minutes because Jones averaged near the top of the league. And those minutes are hard minutes he doesnt play PP and plays on the PK while being one of the top shot blockers in the league always laying his body on the line.

And the other CBJ fan is right about us having too many shooters not enough playmakers. Anderson, Bjorkstrand, Atkinson are all on the right and all shooters. C wise wennberg is only Pass but PLD and Jenner are much more often shoot first. Left side was fligs and Dzingle which you guessed it shooters. Bread was the only one there that was 50/50 and just made the best decision on what to do. The problem with the Powerplays name is Brad Larson. Somehow he has kept a job over the past 3 years even though we have been consistently the worst OP in the league. Bringing MSL on has helped a little but it was still awful. We just need a new PP coach. Really nothing to do with the players because no matter who goes out there we cant score so the only constant is Larson.

And yet every source says the Panthers are the favorites. You keep calling the Rangers the favorites because of Davidson while ignoring all the connections the Panthers have with him. It makes no sense.
Davidson is just the newest piece in that puzzle NYR have always been in the running based on original reports. Florida was added later on because TDL moves to clear money and there was thought that because Miami he may consider and they were likely to make a huge push for both Bob and bread. Bob is most likely to go to Florida so no change there but based on past Panarin interviews and his opinions about wanting to play in MSG and his gf wanting to love in NYC and JD going there now... yes NYC is the favorite. All the Florida sources you read think he is likely to go there because they are openly working on trying 5o get him. When q team isnt hiding its moves it's easy to report they are the favorites. You wont hear about other teams until after 7/1.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Davidson is just the newest piece in that puzzle NYR have always been in the running based on original reports. Florida was added later on because TDL moves to clear money and there was thought that because Miami he may consider and they were likely to make a huge push for both Bob and bread. Bob is most likely to go to Florida so no change there but based on past Panarin interviews and his opinions about wanting to play in MSG and his gf wanting to love in NYC and JD going there now... yes NYC is the favorite. All the Florida sources you read think he is likely to go there because they are openly working on trying 5o get him. When q team isnt hiding its moves it's easy to report they are the favorites. You wont hear about other teams until after 7/1.
There is only one local source, George Richards, and he’s been the one saying nothing is done yet and plenty can happen. It’s the national writers calling the Panthers the favorites. Guys like Friedman, Cutstance, and McKenzie. Even local guys like Portzline are calling the Panthers the favorite.

As for the girlfriend, she was on Instagram the other day calling south Florida “home” so I’m pretty sure she’d be good with living down here.

You keep making these weird absolute statements but don’t back them up with evidence. Obviously it’s very early and anything can happen, but it’s weird to see you push back so much on something without any real evidence.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
There is only one local source, George Richards, and he’s been the one saying nothing is done yet and plenty can happen. It’s the national writers calling the Panthers the favorites. Guys like Friedman, Cutstance, and McKenzie. Even local guys like Portzline are calling the Panthers the favorite.

As for the girlfriend, she was on Instagram the other day calling south Florida “home” so I’m pretty sure she’d be good with living down here.

You keep making these weird absolute statements but don’t back them up with evidence. Obviously it’s very early and anything can happen, but it’s weird to see you push back so much on something without any real evidence.
I dont remember where I saw it so I cant really give you the article but where would I pull that statement out of for no reason when Panarin isnt staying here and I couldnt care less about NYR in the least. Also Portzline is the least reliable source you can go on he basically follows whatever a Friedman would be saying. When he was a beatwritter for the dispatch he was always wrong about cbj story's and when there was a real one he would be scooped to his own team. Just warning you if you are trying to use him to stay up to date he isnt the guy you want to follow.

As for the NYC statements I'll try and find it but he legit was gushing over the city and while he likes living in fla during the offseason which him and other russian players do, just because she calls it "home" now doesnt mean much it's her summer home. But yes right now based on an interview Inread of him talking about NYC and following original reports where Fla wasnt even mentioned and werent until later iterations and after FLA cleared the money.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
From the CBJ since FLA wants a vet shut down RHD we can off Savard and the rights to Bob and Panarin and Milano for Trocheck and a 4th. It basically guarantees you Bread who is looking more like NYC now that davidson is there and Panarin always talks about how he feels MSG is the mecca of hockey and would love for that to be his home arena. So getting the option for the extra year would be huge for you getting both guys and you get a top 10-20 shut down RHD in the league in Savard for Trocheck and a 4th. You have guys coming up at C and Barkov on top it's a pos of strength.

Seems like a no brainer to me.

If you mean FLA doesn't have to think more than a nanosecond to turn it down... I agree.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Kings could retain on Kova and take back Mark Pysyk for cap I honestly don't see Slava being expensive for half a season I think a million would get it done Also dont see u wanting to sign more then that
No you can keep Voynov. Thanks anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad