Value of: Make a Trade with Edmonton

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:edmonton

The team that everyone likes to play GM mode as. Rumors of Lucic on the way out, Puljujarvi too. Who can Edmonton grab at a low cost and be slotted into the lineup and help right away? I don’t see them trading 8th OA unless they are absolutely getting rid of Lucic’s contract and take no cap back. They need more help on forwards than defense.

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Before you guys post 3 million shitty proposals on here: no, we're not attaching the 8th pick to move Lucic. If the 8th pick is traded it's gonna be for an under 24 top 6 winger who can step in on our 2nd line and be a major difference maker. No we don't need a winger for McDavid, Drai just scored 50 goals three. And we are absolutely not trading away good players for draft picks and prospects.

Quick PSA

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Before you guys post 3 million ****ty proposals on here: no, we're not attaching the 8th pick to move Lucic. If the 8th pick is traded it's gonna be for an under 24 top 6 winger who can step in on our 2nd line and be a major difference maker. No we don't need a winger for McDavid, Drai just scored 50 goals three. And we are absolutely not trading away good players for draft picks and prospects.

Quick PSA

In that case Looch is immoveable and there is no trades to be considered because no one wants your overpaid junk.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Johnsson + Zaitsev for Russel + 38th pick
Count Johnsson as another player that won't be attached to move Zaitsev. I mean in my opinion (talent wise) Zaitsev>Russel. Now i get the contract issue, but the Leafs are only making Z available due to his request...they aren't in a "They have to move him at all costs" position here.

I get GMs trying to put the screws to Toronto here, but the Leafs can just keep zaitsev.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
No thanks

I thought you needed forward depth? You get someone who would've been 4th in scoring and 8th amongst all players on your team last year, 4th and 6th amongst forwards. So you get two top 6 forwards or at least a top 6, middle 6 and stay in the 1st round while dumping Manning. What would you want for Miller or Erne?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad