Value of: Make a Trade with Dallas

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:stars

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem is necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
Schultz @4m

For

Faksa

Dallas gets a 2nd pair RHD that doesn’t have to be protected for the expansion draft unless they want to re-sign him. Faksa would be the perfect 3C for Pittsburgh

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
No to Miller. Paid too much and I don’t want to bail out Tampa for no reason. Faska for Schultz is not worth it either.

Dallas needs a 2nd paring RHD and a scoring winger. Someone who can put the puck behind a goalie.

But why would Dallas make trades until after free agency? There is plenty to be had there and Dallas has cap space.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
No to Miller. Paid too much and I don’t want to bail out Tampa for no reason. Faska for Schultz is not worth it either.

Dallas needs a 2nd paring RHD and a scoring winger. Someone who can put the puck behind a goalie.

But why would Dallas make trades until after free agency? There is plenty to be had there and Dallas has cap space.

Would Brodie be of any interest? He's a fast skater, great puck mover, and I believe he would be a solid 2nd pairing defenseman with Lindell. Left handed but plays RD really well. Has one of the best back handed passes in the game. A top 4 of Heiskanen - Klingberg and Lindell - Brodie would be absolutely filthy. Brodie can play top pairing minutes if a man goes down too, but I am sure Lindell would come before Brodie.

Reactions: Johno

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Leafs could have interest in Faska, but I'm not certain of Dallas needs. To me, it looks like perhaps a #2C is needed.. apologies if I'm off.

Kadri + 2nd, for Faska + 18th?

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Dallas doesn’t really have a whole lot to trade. 18th overall, Julius Honka, Mattias Janmark, Denis Gurianov (maybe). Nill doesn’t usually trade the top end prospects so I don’t see Ty Dellandra, Jason Robertson, or Jake Oettinger leaving. The needs are top six forwards (right wing preferred) and a top four defenceman (right shot prefered).

I will say the trades are really fair so far with Dallas getting the better end of most deals.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Leafs could have interest in Faska, but I'm not certain of Dallas needs. To me, it looks like perhaps a #2C is needed.. apologies if I'm off.

Kadri + 2nd, for Faska + 18th?
Naw. Not interested in Kadri especially if I have to part with the first round pick. Dallas only have 4 picks.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Dallas doesn’t really have a whole lot to trade. 18th overall, Julius Honka, Mattias Janmark, Denis Gurianov (maybe). Nill doesn’t usually trade the top end prospects so I don’t see Ty Dellandra, Jason Robertson, or Jake Oettinger leaving. The needs are top six forwards (right wing preferred) and a top four defenceman (right shot prefered).

I will say the trades are really fair so far with Dallas getting the better end of most deals.
I agree. Nill does not want to trade his top end prospects. I think Gurianov is among them. Dallas does not need to make a trade. There is plenty in free agency. If we are dealing higher end prospects and our 1st I want Trouba.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I agree. Nill does not want to trade his top end prospects. I think Gurianov is among them. Dallas does not need to make a trade. There is plenty in free agency. If we are dealing higher end prospects and our 1st I want Trouba.

Yeah I agreed that UFA is likely our best bet. I’m really liking the Honka/Martinez deal. I could also get on board with a Faksa/Kadri deal.

Reactions: YP44

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
I mentioned above a pick for Honka, but if Dallas has any interest in Sekera, he could be included.

RSPens

May 25, 2015

I am not saying that Faksa for Schultz is fair (seems decent, but I don't know Faksa that well). However I find it funny that you say Faksa for Schultz is not worth it and then turn around and say that Dallas needs a 2nd pairing RHD. What do you think Schultz is?

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
NSH trades the rights to exclusively wear cowboy hats un-ironically to Dallas for fulltime access to Tyler Seguin's summer house parties

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I am not saying that Faksa for Schultz is fair (seems decent, but I don't know Faksa that well). However I find it funny that you say Faksa for Schultz is not worth it and then turn around and say that Dallas needs a 2nd pairing RHD. What do you think Schultz is?

I think we’d be looking for more of a stay at home/strong penalty killer for the second pair. Value seems fair, but just not a good fit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad