Value of: Make a Trade with Columbus

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:cbj

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Murray or Nutivaara would be of interest for the Canadiens but I don't think there's anything of interest for Columbus from a Canadiens POV.

Reactions: Vachon23

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
What’s the price on Ryan Murray? Would be a perfect fit for the Pens.

We are a division rival so that bumps the price up, but he’s also oft injured so that would bump the price down. At least in my opinion

Wennberg is also interesting but isn’t his value at an all time low? Not sure what his price tag would be

Last edited:

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
We need them but are they willing to be traded here lol.

They're not really much of a necessity, but I think it would be wise for Columbus to trade their 3rd round pick for a couple of 4th's/maybe a 5th or 6th added in. Doesn't hurt to have more darts to hit a bullseye.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
They're not really much of a necessity, but I think it would be wise for Columbus to trade their 3rd round pick for a couple of 4th's/maybe a 5th or 6th added in. Doesn't hurt to have more darts to hit a bullseye.

I'm was trying to say if draft picks had NMCs would they waive them to come here.

Reactions: Czarchuk

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Definitely interested in Kadri to Columbus, regardless of Duchene signing or not IMO.

Either Kadri gets a top 6 role because Duchene doesn't sign or Dutch does sign and Kadri is inserted as the 2/3 center and the Jackets can have 3 lines that can be placed in nearly any situation.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Scouts don't usually get traded, do they? Cuz I regularly enjoy the Jackets late round draft selections and envy them that.

As for roster players, Buffalo has f*** all to offer that seems like a fit so, I'll take a seat and observe.

Reactions: Voodoo Glow Skulls

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Definitely interested in Kadri to Columbus, regardless of Duchene signing or not IMO.

Either Kadri gets a top 6 role because Duchene doesn't sign or Dutch does sign and Kadri is inserted as the 2/3 center and the Jackets can have 3 lines that can be placed in nearly any situation.
I would do Kadri + Zaitsev for Savard + Wennberg

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
I'm sure you would lol
what's so unbelievable about it?
Kadri definitely has more value than what Savard has. Wennberg isa essentially a cap dump as well (the guy scored 2 goals last year, 8 the year before and was a healthy scratch during the playoffs (while making 4.9 for the next 4 years) and based on all of the reports coming out, it sounds like the leafs aren't going to be having any problem moving Zaitsev out regardless.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Just for information:

Wennberg is a candidate to be moved. And the Jackets have a nice batch of second-tier defensemen, including a couple names mentioned in here in Murray and Savard (who is tricky because he's upped his value but perhaps moveable because, well, he's upped his value). Also Markus Nutivaara, maybe.

It goes without saying the team is short on picks at this year's draft, and I'm sure Jarmo is planning on adding some somehow, but I don't think it's picks or bust.

Jackets also have 3 young goalies who weren't in NA last year signed to ELCs. Add them to RFA Joonas Korpisalo and I don't think the CBJ will be looking at goalies (whether or not you think it's a good idea).

Hope this helps.

I Like Eich

Oct 15, 2014
what's so unbelievable about it?
Kadri definitely has more value than what Savard has. Wennberg isa essentially a cap dump as well (the guy scored 2 goals last year, 8 the year before and was a healthy scratch during the playoffs (while making 4.9 for the next 4 years) and based on all of the reports coming out, it sounds like the leafs aren't going to be having any problem moving Zaitsev out regardless.

I would rather have Savard than Kadri (by a little bit) and I'd rather have Wennberg than Zaitsev (by a lot), but that's just me

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
Wennberg and Murray for Bjugstad, Pettersson, and conditional 1st?

If Murray plays 70 or more games Pitt sends 2020 1st? Murray is way too risky of a trade to send picks without conditions that he actually plays

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Wennberg and Murray for Bjugstad, Pettersson, and conditional 1st?

If Murray plays 70 or more games Pitt sends 2020 1st? Murray is way too risky of a trade to send picks without conditions that he actually plays
Your proposal includes a LHD going to Columbus. It is therefore a failure.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00