Make a bold prediction about the upcoming season

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
I can see where it might be hard for a player who was used to playing for a team for his entire career like what Nielsen did with the Islanders. And then come to a new team like Detroit and expect to play great. It will take some time but i feel Nielsen will eventually play the way he knows how like he did with the Islanders.

To be honest, im not sure what you are talking about:
Nielsen is playing just fine:

DRW scoring:

Nyquist 9pts
Green 9pts
Vanek 8pts (playing great, thats in 7 gp)
Zetterberg 7pts
Helm 7 pts
Nielsen 6pts (2G 4A)

Tatar 5 pts
Larkin 5pts -8

Our complaints should be about the last 2, if we want to go by stats.

And especially Abby / Sheahan.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Last night I watched my first Wolverines hockey game in years. ASU was hosting at Gila River Arena. Will Lockwood scored an amazing goal. Kid has a lot of skating and handling ability. He's from MI to boot.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
To be honest, im not sure what you are talking about:
Nielsen is playing just fine:

DRW scoring:

Nyquist 9pts
Green 9pts
Vanek 8pts (playing great, thats in 7 gp)
Zetterberg 7pts
Helm 7 pts
Nielsen 6pts (2G 4A)

Tatar 5 pts
Larkin 5pts -8

Our complaints should be about the last 2, if we want to go by stats.

And especially Abby / Sheahan.

Still pretty much room for improvement. Not that noticeable vs. the Jets, Flyers & the Bruins - during a time that missing Vanek hit us badly and we needed him to be present. Agreed about Tatar and Larkin needing to continue stepping up though. But I guess they're on their way to do just that. Tats having 3 pts in his last 2 and Larkin having 2 goals in his last 3.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Last night I watched my first Wolverines hockey game in years. ASU was hosting at Gila River Arena. Will Lockwood scored an amazing goal. Kid has a lot of skating and handling ability. He's from MI to boot.

He's property of the Canucks. Real question is how did Luke Martin look?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad