Proposal: Major Money Move between Mtl-Chi

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Not for the hawks. They get the two worst contracts and give up their 1st round pick.

bobbydigital

Aug 18, 2016
Chicago
Crawford is on the same level, if not better, than Price. Weber is better than SeaBrook atm. But Shea doesn't push the Hawks over the top.
Yeah, Crawford is criminally underrated. Outside of Kane, Crow was the main reason the Hawks made the playoffs in 2016/2017. I'd take Crawford at 6 million over Price at 10 million any day of the week.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
So Montreal gives up their two best players to downgrade in every possible way? Do they even come out ahead on the cap?

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Only way I see Habs doing this is if they go full rebuild and proceed to flip anismov at 30-50% to someone as a 3C and then send Crawford to one of buffalo, Carolina, NYI, or Philly (Crawford has 2 years left after that Hart should be able to step in). Along with sending out patches, petry, etc.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Montreal gets absolutely slaughtered here. They give up the two best players in the deal, and for what?

Crawford's health is a serious concern and Montreal's defense is probably one of the worst in the league...for Anisimov and the 8th pick? Yikes.

I still say Alzner and Shaw for Seabrook and Anisimov is the way to go. Chicago clears the term, Montreal gets the center.

Reactions: elitebottomsix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad