Post-Game Talk: MAFight Night in Pittsburgh, Penguins-5, Canadiens - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Still love watching Geno's goal and how he just strolls into the Habs zone and right to their net. Glad hes playing great, just hope he can stay healthy.

He was all over the ice in the first 2 periods, he stole the puck from a few of the Habs players like a mens against boys as Michel Therrien would say!!! He could have easily had 3-4 points last night

dueling mullets

Mar 28, 2013
Meantime Bob Errey earned his annual 3rd of 4-5 plusses this season, with this gem:

(paraphrasing) "That would be awesome, Steigy! Auction to come down here with me... we can watch Fleury skating by... you get to touch the players. It would be like a Penguins petting zoo... just don't pet the animals when they're angry. That's dangerous!"

WTF :laugh:

There is no way I'm auctioning to have my kid stand in the box with Bob Errey. No telling how many stories about 5 holes and big sticks might be told when off-air. That Errey... he's got a little creeper in him I think. Errey the Cornball Creeper.

This was about 15 years ago, but Errey coached my little brother's 4 year old floor hockey team ;)

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
Just looked at the TOI from last night. Craig Adams, Tanner Glass, and Chuck Kobasew played more time at even strength than James Neal did. I'd attribute it to resting for tonight, but Sid and Geno still played close to their normal minutes...and I think Neal only missed 1 or 2 shifts after getting the puck to the face.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Just looked at the TOI from last night. Craig Adams, Tanner Glass, and Chuck Kobasew played more time at even strength than James Neal did. I'd attribute it to resting for tonight, but Sid and Geno still played close to their normal minutes...and I think Neal only missed 1 or 2 shifts after getting the puck to the face.

I'd like to see as few minutes as possible from my big guns in a game that's 5-1 by the end of the 2nd period in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad