GDT: Made by Alicat - 1/11| Ah, Sugar | Bruins @ Sharks|10:30pm ET| NESN, 100.7 WZLX FM

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Guess Who's Back!

game_info.jpg

bs.png
@
large.png

Saturday, January 11, 2014
10:30pm Eastern
NESN (HD), 100.7 FM: WZLX

hp-pavilion-official-sharks-san-jose-fan-zone-470771.jpg

HP Pavilion, San Jose, CA

Let us pause for just a moment to look at something that was created for the 1st San Jose GDT back in November that was never posted..

trade_anatomy.jpg

anatomyofatrade.png

Thank you SoM for the flow chart!

And now for

main_event.jpg

Shawn Thornton is back!!!

g12c00000000000000049837e85ae0beaa9996cd0ad1d1a40fd67ad579f.jpg

teamleaders.jpg

TeamStats_jan1114.jpg

goalies.jpg

The Battle of Finland..

Animated-Flag-Finland.gif

Tuukka Rask
21-11-2 2.12 GAA .928 Sv% 4SO 1A 2PIM

tuukka_rask_wallpaper_by_xxbmw85xx-d3d8jl7.jpg

Antti Niemi
23-9-6 2.43 GAA .912 Sv% 2SO 2A

antti_niemi_wallpaper_by_xxbmw85xx-d3bcp4p.jpg

projectedlines.jpg

Bruins_SJ_Lineup_11014.jpg

SJ_Lineup_11114.jpg

finalwords.jpg

Congratulations Daddy Boychuk!!

Bb-4n9QIQAAC4aM.jpg

Merlot is reunited and it feels SO good!

DL_0309_goalceleb_paille.jpg

Last but not least

go_patriots-910013.jpg

Disclaimer 1: If there are any problems with this GDT or you're worried that this GDT somehow cosmically has a detrimental impact on the Boston Bruins hockey team, you are cordially invited to sign up to make your own GDT here.

Disclaimer 2: Go Patriots! Luck runs out tomorrow night Indy fans..

Disclaimer 3: Shawn Thornton is freaking back!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rancid McGoiter

Still metal.
Feb 1, 2005
I hope we still get the same Thornton back. I worry he may become too gentlemenly after the suspension.

He'd already become too gentlemanly. I fear the worst, but I hope for the best. This team isn't the same without him. It's been proven numerous times.

I hope he's angry and on the edge.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
I have a feeling Eriksson will make his return tomorrow night. I'm basing that entirely on both he and Shawn leading the stretching at center ice today. Also that Fraser wasn't practicing with Spooner and Soderberg.

Of course Claude has final say.. I'm guessing his hesitation is more to do with not showing his cards to the Shark's coaching staff.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I have a feeling Eriksson will make his return tomorrow night. I'm basing that entirely on both he and Shawn leading the stretching at center ice today. Also that Fraser wasn't practicing with Spooner and Soderberg.

Of course Claude has final say.. I'm guessing his hesitation is more to do with not showing his cards to the Shark's coaching staff.

Gonna be wearing my Eriksson autographed hat tomorrow if he plays I think. Only thing that worries me is the night I got it autographed by him and my neighbor dropped it off and I first wore it we gave up like 3 or 4 goals against the Islanders to lose the game so I'm not sure if its bad luck or not.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I think Thornton draws in tomorrow night. Two tough losses, even if he eventually isn't in the playoff lineup his leadership is unquestionable and it's a change up if nothing else

-LKI
-MBS
-SSFlorek (could see em promoting him, if it's true of Fraser not practicing with Spooner today mentioned in a previous post...Fraser did score a goal though so who knows)
-Merlot off the dusty shelf

If Spooner can keep improving, especially in the dot, and a potential line with Eriksson on the right wing, you can go with the often mentioned and hoped for Kelly with Paille and Campbell line up. Potentially making the team very deep and dangerous.

If Spooner falters off and or there's another injury, Shawn would be one of the first guys in.

Now we just gotta get the nasty back.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Guessing Erikkson plays dont think theyd flight him out for the trip if he wasnt gonna see a game

Once Kelly gets back our top 12 is Stacked!

Just need to make 1 trade for a Top D man

And once Tuukka finds his game which he definally will!

This team can go toe to toe with anyone and win

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It will be nice if the return of Shawn changes things for the B's and they win this one.
Saw him on NESN and he looks pretty pumped up.

Do we know if Loui is in ?

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Hairz

Mar 22, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Anyone know where the Bruins are staying tonight? Made the trip from Halifax and wouldn't mind seeing some of the boys. Thanks

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Can't wait to see Shawn back in the lineup. We need an attitude change, I'm willing to bet he'll lead the charge. Even better if Loui is in.

Not a must win, that's overkill, but pretty close to it. A win here would be huge for morale. Gonna be tough without Manchuk, but It's Miller Time. :)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Anyone know where the Bruins are staying tonight? Made the trip from Halifax and wouldn't mind seeing some of the boys. Thanks

Wow you traveled a long way !

I know they usually stay at 5 star hotels.

Have a blast and cheer loud for our boys !

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I hope Louie is ready to return. I really want to see Spooner with the Swedes.

Wonder if Millers parents will make the trip to San Jose to see him play.

Not sure how this game will turn out-this road trip has been a bit of a disaster but maybe Tuukka will have a good game (he is due after multiple stinkers) and the team defense will look like they know how to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad