MacKinnon vs Makar

Who is Better?

• Total voters

Mackinnonen

Sep 6, 2015
Mack is insanely talented but makes a lot of dumb plays. Makar is almost as talented and has really good hockey iq. Mack is also a borderline defensive liability and Makar isn't.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I’m also reading from Avs fans about how Toews is better than Makar.

Does that mean Toews is better than MacKinnon?
Tyson Jost has also more goals than Mack and yes he is better than Mack :sarcasm: Somehow we're lucky that Mack is still producing because he doesn't look like the Mack we've had last year and the year before. Makes very low IQ plays that kinda get either breaking plays or create an opposing team a chance to score. We saw that against NYR where he tried to deke someone in the PP while no one was at defense so created a 2 on 0. Not worried about him since the team is fine. Chicken pea christmas will do wonders to him !

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Nobody believes this.

Nobody is a strong word.

AvsFan29 said:
Toews has been the best defenceman on the team this year. Better than Makar.

AvsFan29 said:
I'm not new to hockey. I've been watching Colorado since 96. I've seen every single game of Makars career, and every game Toews has played for the Avs. He's better all around than Makar is on most nights. I think I've seen Toews make 2 mistakes during his entire time on Colorado.

Best Canadian Left Defenseman

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
He also says he's seen every game Makar has played.
That seems like a weak way to support your belief here. He still never said Toews was better Overall and it’s an outlier opinion that’s meant to pump Toews a bit rather than break down the two of their games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad