Recalled/Assigned: Mackenzie MacEachern recalled for playoff run

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
Yawn. Yeah we probably beat the Isles but our second round and beyond prospects look very bleak.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Size. Next mayhem let him be the sacrifice.

Btw: I was surprised it wasn’t Pono or Stromwell.

Were you really? It’s a total canes move.

This is the guy we're sending in to erase Martin's face from his head, correct?
Why bother going after Martin? An eye for an eye/skilled player for a skilled player. Teuvo/Martin is more like an eye for a baby toe. It’s there but would you really miss it if it wasn’t?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Mackenzie was signed to be our 14th forward with a hope that he would replace Noesen’s production in the AHL. Unfortunately he was hurt early and was out until the last 1.5 - 2 months

Reactions: DaveG

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
giphy.gif

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Mackenzie was signed to be our 14th forward with a hope that he would replace Noesen’s production in the AHL. Unfortunately he was hurt early and was out until the last 1.5 - 2 months
Oh, is this that random guy we had on the NHL roster for months because we couldn't send him down while on IR?

Reactions: DaveG

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Hutchinson… tverdovsky… our sweetest Babs? or were they all just “scratches” and not whatever we’re defining “black aces” as?
Yeah pretty sure they were NHL roster players most of that year so technically don't qualify as black aces.

Turnoverdovsky played most of the year for us but got put on the shit list by Laviolette in the playoffs and never recovered.

Reactions: cptjeff and zman77

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Probably the two most random players I have hockey cards of :laugh:
Speaking of random hockey cards, I'm waiting to see him get into the hall to try and sell it (because you know it's coming eventually once Fleury gets in) but I have a Chris Osgood rookie card... From juniors.

Totally forgot that Babs wasn't technically a black ace that year though.

VibesAlive

Coastal Jerk
Jun 3, 2018
Salt Marsh NC
If he can be a potential playoff hero just slightly above the chances Pool Party will be one, I am a big fan.

I'd like to see Drury get a chance on a scoring line.

Reactions: zman77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad