Recalled/Assigned: Mackenzie MacEachern recalled for playoff run

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
He's actually had a decent cup of coffee in the NHL. Not quite to the same extent as Noesen did in New Jersey a while back, but he played at least half a season in St. Louis before, IIRC.
True, but in his last two seasons with NHL action, he scored two points in 14 games one season and two points in 21 games the other. He had a couple of seasons better before that, but he matched his point total of those two most recent cups of coffee in a single playoff game that was his first game with the Canes. Not bad.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Only watched the highlights in game 4. Mac's assist was a lovely sauce. Just perfect placement. Mac's goal was kinda fluky, but you love to see the kid shoot. He doesn't look like top 6 material in just those plays necessarily but I think you have to play him again in the top 6 due to injury and fit.

For those who watched the whole game, how did Mac look?

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Only watched the highlights in game 4. Mac's assist was a lovely sauce. Just perfect placement. Mac's goal was kinda fluky, but you love to see the kid shoot. He doesn't look like top 6 material in just those plays necessarily but I think you have to play him again in the top 6 due to injury and fit.

For those who watched the whole game, how did Mac look?
He also had a nice little pass through a defender to Stastny (I think) at the offensive zone dots but Stastny couldn’t finish it.

BabchukCanon

Jan 18, 2011
Apex, NC
He also had a nice little pass through a defender to Stastny (I think) at the offensive zone dots but Stastny couldn’t finish it.
surprised-pikachu.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad