Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

Hell yes.

giphy.gif

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Galchenyuk is exactly what this team has been missing so far this season. Having him anchor the Keller line will make everyone else fall into place. Great news!
Not hard to disagree with this. Any predictions on his season points totals? If I had to take a stab at it I'd say 20 goals and 30 assists if they keep him with Keller.

Reactions: iSophagus

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Not hard to disagree with this. Any predictions on his season points totals? If I had to take a stab at it I'd say 20 goals and 30 assists if they keep him with Keller.

What do you disagree with?

Galchenyuk gives the team another center, and that fixes almost all the slot allocation issues. Keller, for example, started the year at C. What a disaster. Now the rest of the players can return to a more normal/natural spot.

As for point totals, it depends on health. He's already missed about a 10th of the year. But I expected him to push for 30 goals this year. That's based on his play and usage in the pre-season. And the team clearly missed him while he was out.

Last edited:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Agreed. Connauton fooled everyone at the end of last year with his scoring into thinking that he's more than a #7 defenseman. He is not.
I think Kconn has played pretty well actually. Goose has been so so, not great so far. We likely have an injury and it sorts itself out but Chych for Kconn isn't a given at this point.

Reactions: Lilhoody

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad